25

*gore warning*
*Two days prior,
Hongjoong and Seonghwas home*

The three walked into the basement cell, their demeanors all completely changing from moments before. Minho chuckled to himself, seeing the two men in such a state.

Two chairs sat in the middle of the room, both men covered in blood and dirt, much as he and Changbin left them back then. Blindfolds covered their vision and gags shoved in their mouths to keep them quiet, reminding Minho of his days of bad decisions and bad people.

Minho snapped to get the twos attention, motioning an order. They shared a smirk, walking behind one man each.

  Donghyun, Jiwoos father, shuffled in his seat uncomfortably, jumping as San dramatically grabbed his shoulders with a hard squeeze.

Minho motioned to their blindfolds. Each took in the sight of the room, eyes widening as they saw one another, as well as both the boys behind them, and Minho.

Donghyun grumbled, recognizing Minhos face as his old neighbor. Minho paid no mind to the older man, walking over to the man from the park, Baek Seojun.

He felt the anger fill him as he stared at the scowling male. He leaned down and grabbed his wounded shoulder, smirking as he screamed in pain. He spat. "Fucking scum."

He ripped the gag out of Seojuns mouth, looking at him with pure disgust. "Not that either of you are going to see the light of day again but... You..." He stared him down, a slight chuckle leaving his lips.

"You bastard!"

A slap echoed throughout the room, the younger raising a brow. He looked up to Wooyoung. "You got a knife on you? I don't wanna get mine dirty."

The man wiggled to try to get free, hissing as his wrists and shoulder bled.

"Heh, don't move too much." He pouted, lowering his face to the elders. "You'll bleed out before I can get my answers."

Seojun went quiet, bringing a smile to Minhos face, but it suddenly dropped. "Now. How much filthy money did you make from that poor girl."

He smirked, much to Minhos disliking. Earning another slap, he poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue to show his annoyance. "Could've been more if-"

   He froze as a cold metal was placed on his neck.

Minho smirked, motioning to the person standing behind the chair. "I got friends, remember?"

"As if you kids will ac-" he hissed in pain as a stinging pain was felt, followed by warm blood dripping down his neck. "Be a little easy, don't get too excited." He chuckled to Wooyoung.

"Again, how much- no rather, where is the money you made from her. I won't repeat myself again."

"I-Its g-gone a-alrea-ady." He stuttered, tears falling down his cheeks. "P-plea-ase s-stop."

Minho scoffed, grabbing the knife from the younger, shoving it into the man's knee. He screamed in pain, choking on his own voice.

Donghyun restlessly wiggled in fear, finally gaining his eyes.

---

Time flew by with all eight boys taking turns, staying overnight with the girl so she felt safe. She slowly began opening up more, talking normally again with the help of Minho.

  She kept up with therapy sessions and physical therapy, gaining the strength back in her body from resting for so long.

  It didn't take long for all of the boys to know what Minho felt for the girl, as well as vise versa. Though the word stayed unspoken, it was almost too obvious.

  With everything finally calming down, something still bothered the boys. Jiwoo seemed like she was fine, but she still flinched away from any touch. A hand on her shoulder, a small pat on the head, hugs, all things that used to be normal occurrences, now resulted in her flinching away.

Even after that one night with Minho, she reacted to him all the same.

*Jiwoo POV

  I took a deep breath as we walked out of the hospital doors. Jisung smiled at me, causing me to smile too. "Glad to finally be out?"

I let out a hum, not feeling like talking much. We walked to Bangchans car, the older motioning the three to get in. "How's your morning been Ji?"

  "Pretty good. How 'bout you?"

  He let out a small chuckle. "Well all the boys have been up my ass knowing you are coming home. They act like they all haven't seen you within this week."

  I let out a giggle. Jisung gasped, turning up the radio. "Can you feel my heartbeat?" He spoke along, him, Felix, and Bangchan rapping along. My cheeks began to hurt from smiling so hard, as I forgot how quick the drive from the hospital was.

We walked up to the door, immediately greeted with not only the boys, but who I remember to be Seonghwa, Yeosang, and the one who drove chan and I, Wooyoung.

I nervously bowed, slightly flinching as Jisung walked up from behind me. Giving a weak smile he motioned to the three. "You remember these three, right?"

As thankful as I was to them for assisting in my rescue, I couldn't shake the memory of Yeosang shooting that man with such a smile covering his face.

Minho had his usual, unreadable yet stern expression during that whole situation. Yeosang had no hesitation to shoot someone.. even having a smile as he laid there in pain..

  The man deserved all the pain he got, I don't disagree with that. However it still didn't sit right with me.

  We enjoyed quite some time talking, eating and playing some video games, bringing a huge smile to my face. I missed this, all of the boys in one place, being their goofy and energetic selves.

  However my social battery ran out, but I didn't want to sit still. I took a deep breath, thinking about something I could do.

  It was a hot summer day, giving me an idea. I tapped the couch next to Felix to get his attention, smiling at his cute freckly face. "I want to go to the park."