𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Capitano!!!" I whined and knocked on his door again. He wasn't responding and I was worried. No one apparently has seen him in a while, this wasn't good. 

"Oh, this is a waste of time.." Right when I turned to leave, the door opened slightly. I turned around and Capitano smiled awkwardly. His mask was gone and was that...a kiss mark?

"Y-Y/N! Yes, is a-anything wrong?" Capitano blinked and I smiled. 

"What're you doing? It's been days!" I smiled and Capitano laughed nervously. 

"Training?" He seemed lost and I shrugged. 

"Well I hope everything is o-" 

Neuila popped into view and I blinked. She hugged Capitano's arm and grinned. "Hello!" 

Capitano blushed hard and turned his gaze away from mine. Neuila giggled and motioned her chest to press up against his arm. 

"Will you hurry the fuck up, Captain?" Draheia grumbled in the background and Neuila rolled her eyes. 

"So this is what you've been doing this entire time," I smirked and Capitano cursed quietly. Neuila closed the door quickly due to the order of her twin. 

"Good for hi-" I was interrupted by the sound of Capitano's moan from behind the door. 

"Spying on others, that's not very nice." Someone wrapped their arms around my waist and I giggled. 

"Dottore, you do it all the time," I whispered and turned around, only for it to not be Dottore. 

Columbina grinned and I smiled. "Why hello Ms. Harem." She blushed and pulled away. 

"The Hydro and the Dendro Archon, you got some balls for doing both," I smirked and Columbina locked arms with mine. 

"I would say the same thing for marrying the second harbinger, but who am I to judge?" She giggled and I shrugged slightly. 

"I saw your eyes wander, Y/N," Columbina smirked and I blinked. "What?-" 

"Capitano shirtless, he does look good with nothing on." Columbina licked her lips and my eyes widened.

"I-I wasn't looking!" I whispered and Columbina giggled. 

"It's okay, he's good-looking, gods, he is very good-looking." 

"Columbina." 

"Yes?" 

"Did you fuck Capitano?" 

"He's big, that's all I'm going to say." Columbina giggled and I held my forehead. 

"Pierro is next on my list." She smirked devilishly and I screamed. 

Pantalone just shrugged when I asked him if Columbina fucked him. He shook his head and laughed. 

"Why are you asking? Jealous? Oh, has Dottore not given you enough attention? Do I have to fill that role for him?" I laughed and turned my head away. 

"Just asking." I shrugged. 

"Jealous that Columbina got to see me before you?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. 

"You're as bad as Dottore's clones," I muttered and Pantalone chuckled. 

𝐙𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐀𝐋'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I stood on a tavern roof and watched those disgusting fucks. I killed the leader, why are they still being little fucks? I trailed my hand down to my waist and grabbed one of my daggers. I quickly turned around and blocked an incoming attack of small rocks. It hurt like hell. 

"Fuck." I cursed and quickly jumped off the tavern roof, I landed in the snow and climbed my way out. My Cryo Vision gleamed brightly and I sent sharp shards of ice through the man's throat. I exhaled sharply and pulled myself forward. 

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Capitano said nothing, the twins said nothing...it was awkward. It was our last dinner before we destroy that wretched wall. Draheia ate quietly and Neuila kept eyeing Capitano down. Capitano hid behind his mask and I'm sure I could still see him blushing. Tartaglia showed off his new scar to Scara who couldn't care less. Lysithea and Columbina argued about the stupidest thing. Dottore and Pantalone were at each other's throats. Ryoko was half drunk and Lacour was half asleep. 

I left for some air and turned my gaze. It was so dark outside, so quiet. I sighed and whispered to myself. 

"What is it?" I turned around and Xiao let go of his spear. 

I smiled and held my hands together. "Won't you join us?" I asked and he shook his head no. 

"I do not deserve it," He whispered and I frowned. 

"Why not? You helped me so much..." I took a step closer to him and he looked away. 

"I..." I stopped and smiled softly. "You don't have to if you want to," I whispered and he looked at me.  

"All I want to say is thank you." I hugged him and he flinched. He didn't do anything but just stand there.