𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐬

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I dashed at Alfonse and he staged back. "Fuc-" He yelled out before my hand went through his chest. He screamed and I grabbed his heart. His eyes widened and blood trickled down his jaw. His mouth was filled to the brim with blood. I ripped out his heart and his body fell like it was nothing. It was still beating when I gripped it tightly. 

The lights instantly stopped and I dropped his heart. I cried out and gripped my own chest tightly. My Gnosis was being unresponsive, but it burned me. I screamed out in pain and fell to my knees. The pain was unbelievable. Someone gripped me tightly and I started panting. Dottore called out my name and hugged me tightly. 

My body started to glow a dark blue. My eyes widened and my whole body felt like it was floating. My body shuddered and my gaze slowly turned to Zephial's body. 

It was gone.

𝐙𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐀𝐋'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I shook my head and wiped the tears from my eyes. Sephiran grinned and hugged me tightly. I was very hesitant to hug him back. Sephiran whined and looked up. He furrowed his eyebrows and his grip tightened. "Hug me back or I'm taking your Vision!" He exclaimed proudly. Confusion ran through my body. He let go of me and ran and rolled down the hill. I am so confused. I followed him and almost fell on my ass.

"Where are you going?" I blinked and crossed my arms over my chest. Sephiran sat in a field of Peace Lilies and he shrugged. "You're so confusing, Sephiran." I stood beside him and he instantly made a shushing sound. I looked down at him and he placed his hand on the ground. A small head could be seen in the field and I stumbled back. "Sep-" He shushed me again.

A small girl poked her head out of the field and looked around. "Uhm," I said and Sephiran giggled. "That's Emera, she can't talk yet." Sephiran shrugged slightly. "She likes my flower crowns I make her though, so we're pretty cool." He smiled and I looked at her. "I think she'll like you." Sephiran stood up and dusted off his pants. I looked around with my eyes

"Sephiran, where are we?" I turned to him and he looked at me. "At home, duh." He raised an eyebrow. "Spring is here, that's why all the snow is gone." He grinned. "Mama said we could play but not too far from the house because she doesn't want us getting hurt." My eyes widened slightly and he walked to Emera. "Sephiran...oh my archons." I whispered to myself and ran my fingers through my hair. "Sephiran, do you know what happened to the dragon..." I whispered, my voice breaking slightly. 

"Dragon? Dragons don't exist only in your mean stories." He pouted and Emera blinked.  "I think you ate one of those funny mushrooms daddy keeps warning us about." His smile returned. My body shuddered and I fell to my knees. "Hey what's wrong?" He walked towards me hesitantly. "Did you hurt yourself? I'll go get daddy if you did-" He whispered and I started to cry. Sephiran looked concerned and hugged me tightly. "Sephiran I am so sorry." I hugged him back equally as tightly. Emera waddled towards us and tried her best to hug me. "Hey..stop crying..!" Sephiran pulled away and grinned at me. 

"I'm supposed to be the crybaby, remember?" 

I gripped Lysithea's Gnosis tightly and she was a bleeding mess. I forcefully ripped it out of her and she screamed. Tears stained my face and I felt nothing for what I have done. My vision gleamed in the Gnosis's presence and I gripped it so tightly that I could start to feel the pressure from holding it so tightly. 

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

His hair...it was as blue as Dottore's...not as black as winter's sky. He seems taller and...older. My eyes were wide with horror and Zephial kick Lysithea's body down. I could sense Pierro's unease and Dottore...he just gripped me tightly.