𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐰

𝟓 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫

"RAAAAAAA!!! I'M A BIG SCARY DRAGON!!" Zephial screamed out, jumping off his bed. Sephiran's eyes filled with tears and he hid under his covers.  

"I'M HERE TO EAT YOU!!!" 
Zephial exclaimed. 

"I've come to steal your Vision!!!" Zephial giggled and jumped onto Sephiran's bed. Sephiran screamed and crawled out of his blanket and ran out of the room. Zephial followed him. 

Sephiran ran down the hall and burst into my room. A sobbing fearful mess, he jumped into bed. The impact woke up Dottore and me. 

"RAAAAAAAA" Zephial screamed. 

Dottore groaned and turned his front to the door. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Oh my Archons, what time...is it?" 

Zephial shrugged. Sephiran's body trembled and he clung to Dottore tightly. 

"Your hands are cold," Dottore muttered. "Y/N, since when did your hands get so cold." 

"It's Sephiran." I rolled my eyes and climbed out of bed. "Zephial, why are you scaring your brother?" 

"Ohhh! It's my little baby." Dottore turned over and hugged Sephiran. 

"Because Sephiran is a crybaby." Zephial hissed. 

"I-I'M NOT A CRYBABY!" Tears rolled down Sephiran's cheeks rapidly and buried his chest into Dottore's chest. 

"What's wrong with being a crybaby? Your uncle is a giant crybaby." Dottore placed his hand on Sephiran's little head. "Capitano gets all teary-eyed when you mention the death of a dog." 

"That's a lie, you can't even see uncle Capitano's eyes!" Zephial exclaimed. 

Dottore sighed. "Welp I tried, stop bullying your brother or I'm taking your Vision." 

Zephiran ran out of the room screaming. I turned to Dottore. "Really?" 

"Yes." He smiled and planted a kiss on top of Sephiran's head. 

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Tears stained my cheeks and I slowly opened my eyes. Everything hurts...I tried rubbing my eyes, but restraints stopped me. I hissed and tugged on them. A fire broke loose on my wrists and I gasped out in pain, they disappeared when I stopped struggling. 

"You don't have to struggle, you're not going to die." I turned my head, and Lysithea stood in the doorway of the cell. 

"Where am I?" I hissed. 

"Fontaine." She tilted her head slightly, her braids falling over her shoulders. "Is this not where you wanted to be?" I stopped. 

"Where's Dottore?" I glared her down. 

"Not going to even ask about Columbina, Xiao, or even Rinea? So selfish of you." She giggled. I tried lashing out at her. She kicked me in the face. 

She smiled slightly. "Be thankful you're not in the other cells. I could make anything happen to you, girl." She hissed slightly. "Bad things happen to pretty little girls like you in this region, so if you don't want to listen to me, that's fine but you better hold your tongue." 

"Last time a girl said that to me, My husband choked her with her own large intestine." I smiled. She smirked. "Aren't you two such a depressing insane couple?"  

"What did you dream about, girl?" She leaned against the cell door. 

"Excuse me?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"You mutter in your sleep. Sephiran was his name?" My smile washed away and I looked down. 

"He seemed like a good kid-" 

"He was a good kid. He and Zephial are good kids. My daughter was going to be a good kid as well." I bit the inside of my cheek to prevent myself from crying. 

"I'm sorry." She whispered. 

My shoulders shuddered. 

"I'm not." 

I lifted my head instantly. Alfonse grinned and stood beside Lysithea. 

I am going to fucking kill him. 

"Look at you," He started snapping his fingers and the restraints got tighter and tighter. I cried out in pain. "I could make them so tight your wrists and ankles break off. Present them to your disgusting freak of a husband, I'd like to see where that'll go." 

"You see, Y/N." He stood in front of me, and he then got down to my level. "I was going to bring you his head, but I decided not to go looking for it. Dvalin probably ate it, did he? Tell me." 

I spat right into his remaining eye and he decked me down. My blood stained his knuckle and he hissed. "You Cryo Bitch."  He breathed out. 

Lysithea walked away. "I don't want to watch whatever you're going to do." She shook her hand. That bitch.

"So tell me, how was the wedding?" Alfonse stood back up.  

"I don't have to tell you jack-shit." I hissed, he gripped my hair tightly and I cried out again. 

"You have to tell me, I am a god." Alfonse breathed out. 

"So am I, and I refuse to tell you anything." His grip tightened. 

𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐀'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 

It was freezing in my cell. My fingers twitched and my hair fell over my body like ink. The cell was so dark...I glanced up. The Hydro Archon stood in the cell doorway, he grinned like a wolf. The chains around my wrists stopped me from attacking him. 

"I see the way you look at her." I whisper. 

"Do you see the way I look at you?" He smiles. 

"Do you see the way I don't care?" I spat out at him. "You murdered an innocent boy." My voice broke. 

"He did nothing wrong and you killed him like he was nothing." Tears threatened to escape my eyes. 

Alfonse said nothing but smiled.

"Your Sanctuary, it interests me. Tell me more about it." Alfonse stood before me, hand grazing my jaw. My eyes were cold as I stared at him.

"I'll tell you more about my Sanctuary...when I am cold in my grave." 

"Your tongue is more sharp than your Archon, I would've never guessed that about you." He held my chin, forcing me to look up at him. Disgust ran through my veins.

 He kissed me roughly before I could respond. His hands trailed down my arms and the hair on the back of my neck rose. I struggled against his grip but he only dug his nails into my arms to attempt to stop my squirming. 

 He pulled his head back and inhaled my scent like the dog he was. I spat in his face and he punched me down. My head throbbed in pain as it hit the floor. I winced and he pinned my shackled wrists above my head. My fingertips stung and I squeezed my eyes shut. 

𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐀'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

He left. He took me, used me, hurt me...it hurt. 

He spat on my body as I lay naked on the cold stone. He then just left...like he did nothing wrong. It was so cold...

Curling myself into a ball I hugged myself tightly. Once I heard the footsteps vanish, I let myself cry. I didn't want him to see me cry. I opened my eyes and a sumeru rose lay in front of me. Instead of purple, it was laced with a beautiful pinkish tone. I picked it up slightly and examined it, the tears acidic as they fell. The sumeru rose gleamed, I held it tightly to my heart and sobbed for hours.