𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐞

𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐀'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"I don't like to sing anymore," I whispered harshly and lifted my head to face him. "The thing I love doing the most, you made me hate it," Alfonse smirked and leaned forward. His white robe covered every part of his skin. His face was the only thing uncovered. His eyes glimmered and he tilted his head to the side slightly. "Tis a shame, I was hoping you'd sing for me and all of Celestia." I held my hands to my side and hissed. "I am not your little plaything, Alfonse," I said his name like the curse it was. "Oh how I love it when you say my name, you never said my name during our little fun." 

"When are you just going to die?" I demanded and he laughed. He tipped his head back and his eyepatch lifted with his smile. "You silly little harbinger whore," He leaned forward and faced me. "We archons don't die, we are just replaced." He smirked and held his chin with his hand. "Ryoko is my replacement, no?" I looked at him. "So you will forever be stuck in Celestia..." I whispered and his smirk widened. "I'm glad Capitano did what he did, another you in the world would've caused more problems." I turned to leave. "What about the one you're carrying right now?" I stopped. 

He laughed and poured himself another glass of wine. I didn't turn around. "Tell me, my sweet Columbina..." He whispered. "Why are you here? Are you that much of a slut that rape turns you on so much you've come running back for m-" I punched him so hard, he fell off his chair. Wine stained his white robes and tears stained my eyes. "You say another fucking word and I'll have your other children slaughtered like dogs." I bit down on the inside of my cheek and stepped away from him. 

"You think I care for those twins? They're both bastards, they have no right to my name." He sat up and swore violently. He looked up at me. "Do you know how much pain you've caused me? How much shit I went through because of you?" I wiped my eyes with my sleeve and he did not respond. "I am going to kill your child. You do not deserve any offspring, any famous name, any sort of title." I turned and started to walk. "I am going to wipe out Fontaine...I am going to kill everyone who remembers your name. Even if it kills me in the process." 

"So you would kill your precious little winter family, the harbingers? Y/N and her remaining son?

I stopped and looked back at him. He just smiled. 

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Pierro's fist collided with Scara's neck and Scara fell to his knees. His sanctuary fell with him and vanished. "What is the meaning of this?" I hissed out coldly and gripped my arm tightly. Dottore was bleeding, Scara was bleeding...the wall was bleeding. Dottore spat out blood and hissed. Scara struggled to get up and Pierro slammed him into the ground. 

"What the fuck did you two start arguing about now?" I turned to each of them and none of them responded. "You both are acting like children." Pierro hissed in annoyance and Scara turned to face Dottore. Dottore ignored him and stalked out of the room. His mask was on the floor broken. Scara said nothing and vanished into mid-air. I turned to Pierro and he just shook his head slightly. 

I wrapped the bandage around Dottore's arm. He winced slightly and I rolled my eyes. "Why must you be so immature?" I didn't look up at him. "You're 500 years old...Sephiran is more mature than you." Dottore tensed. "Is?" I ignored him and wrapped another bandage over his bloodied hand. "You had no right touching Scara." I hissed out and Dottore laughed. "It was out of self-defense." 

"And besides, you don't even know what happened." Dottore shrugged slightly and I sighed. "I don't want to know. All you need to know is that if you ever lay your hands on another person who isn't the enemy, I will freeze you alive." I hissed and Dottore chuckled. "You love me too much to do that." I looked up at him. "Do not test me, Dottore." 

I went to check on Scara. His door was locked..."Scara.." I whispered and knocked on his door. Electro shot at me and I quickly recoiled. "Ok," I whispered and turned to leave. Columbina walked past me, she said nothing. She looked terrible.