𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"I came, I saw and I took what was rightfully mine." Alfonse pulled his hand back. I stood in front of his table, rage filling my eyes as Columbina said nothing. 

"Thank you all for attending. Without your help, I would've never gotten my hands on the Bitch of The North. My people, you all are the most respected in all of Teyvat!" He exclaimed. The room cheered and roared. 

"Now with your help," Alfonse raised his glass. "You will help me find the Dragon Riding Whore and The Futui Harbingers...the remaining ones." He smirked. The cheers only got louder. I turned my gaze to the left. Greater Lord Lacour's eyes were fixed on Columbina, sorrow and pain filled his pupils. Columbina slowly lifted her gaze to him. 

Alfonse chuckled and took a sip from his glass. His hand clutched Columbina's hair and yanked her forward. She cried out in pain and frostbite covered my hands. 

"As a thank you to my people and nation," His arm wrapped around Columbina's waist. "I have granted you all the pleasure of witnessing me taking a wife." His smirk gleamed and my eyes widened. Greater Lord Lacour stopped staring and glared somewhere else. Columbina made no noise nor movement. 

"I'm going to replace the child you took from me." Alfonse smirked at me and dropped Columbina back on her seat. 

The cheers were replaced with laughter and the sound of enjoyment. People started to dance and continue partying. I was grabbed by one of the guards and dragged behind the table. He sat me down to Alfonse's right. I hissed and struggled. He gripped my hands and tied them together. Alfonse sat down in between me and Columbina. 

"Tell me, Cryo Whore." He picked up his glass. "Will you and Dottore replace the stupid cunt I killed or will I do the enjoyment of helping you." He reeked of wine and I stared him down. 

"Where is Scaramouche, What did you do to him?" I hissed. 

"Alive." Alfonse shrugged. "Why does it matter to you?" He turned his gaze to my eyes. 

"Don't underestimate the things I will do if you killed him." I spat at him again. 

He laughed and threw his arm around Columbina. She flinched slightly. Alfonse watched his people enjoying themselves. Lysithea stood beside Greater Lord Lacour. She was dressed in a beautifully crafted war general uniform. The design of fire crawling up her sleeves. 

My eyes narrowed and I looked at the door. My body flinched and my fingertips stung. I whimpered softly and bowed my head. Screaming could be heard from outside the palace.

"Tell me, my sweet little murderous creature, has he touched you?" Someone whispered in my head. My head was throbbing in pain. My eyes flashed a dangerous blue and my body shuddered. 

"Yes..." I thought. The voice was so familiar. "Who is this?" 

"The one that promised to protect you."  The voice whispered softly. 

"Are you the one from the portal?" I questioned and raised my head. 

"I'm worse than what was behind the portal you saw. No. I'm worse than most of the things in the world."
The voice chuckled and I could hear the smirk. 

"Now, be a good girl for me and bow your head."  The voice commanded. I quickly bowed my head.

The door flew open- no, not flew open, but crashed open. Screams of the people of Fontaine overlapped the music and the joy. Terror ran through the screams and the sounds of mass destruction ran through my ears. I glared up. 

Dvalin climbed through the hole and roared. The entire palace shook.  People were running and running away. Dvalin's tail whipped around the room. Bodies and things were sent flying. Blood sprayed across the wall and the dust disappeared. 

Rinea, the Anemo Archon glared at the man she was going to kill and a figure stood up behind her. My eyes widened. 

His mask gleamed in the light as he jumped off Dvalin's back and landed on the floor. He staked towards the table. Alfonse hissed and stood up. 

"You should not be here, it is not right." Alfonse exclaimed. Fear ran through his voice like honey. 

"Neither was taking my wife."  Dottore's smirk widened. 

Blood sprayed across the walls. My eyes widened. Xiao's spear flew across the room, slicing heads from their bodies. The screams got louder. Hundreds of Futui members stormed the room, killing anyone in sight. Pantalone walked behind, arm wrapped around Tatianna. Tatiana's smirk gleamed when she turned her head to Lysithea. Capitano and Pierro stormed in side by side. Sworn brothers of the Harbingers.  

Water surrounded the entire room. Laughter drowned out the sound of people screaming. Snow covered my restraints and they broke off. I quickly grabbed Columbina's hand. She turned to me. Her eyes are cold and lifeless. She just smiled.  Men covered in dark uniforms found their way into the room. They attacked the offensive side. I pulled her down with me and let her go.

I turned to Dottore, my back facing Columbina. "How did you find us?" I breathed out. Zephial popped his head from behind Dottore. "Zephial!? What are y---" His scream caught me and I quickly turned my body back to Columbina. 

I quickly caught her arms as her hands grasped around a hydro dagger. My eyes widened. Her eyes flashed a dangerous dark blue and she hissed out. 

"For an Archon, where is your duty? Your sacrifice?" She demanded. She tugged forward the dagger but my grip tightened on her arms. Alfonse chuckled in the background. 

"Columbina, what are you talking about?!" I hissed out and struggled with her. 

"First you're entitled to take my Archon's place, next the head of my Husband?" She cried out. Her fingertips twitched.

I drew back from her, her blade slicing my arm and I winced in pain. Blood trickled and landed on the floor. Dottore held me and Columbina stumbled. 

"We need to leave." Dottore hissed and drew me back. Alfonse's arm wrapped around Columbina's waist and he smirked. 

"You can run, but you won't get far." Alfonse laughed. 

Dottore ran me out of the palace. Pierro, Pantalone, Tatiana, Zephiran, Capitano ran with us. 

"Are you hurt?" Pierro asked. Worry ran through his eyes. 

"N-No." I breathed out and held my hand over my arm. I looked at Zephial. Blood stained his clothes and hands and he said nothing. "Did you find Scaramouche?" I demanded. 

No one responded. 

"We thought he was with you." Capitano breathed out. 

Dvalin's roar caused the entire nation to shake. I glanced back and stopped running. My blood stopped. Dvalin circled the city. the people of the nation ran. I looked to where Dvalin circled the most. My body went numb and I almost fell. Everything just stopped. 

Sephiran's head was preached on a spike outside Fontaine's palace capital...next to it was a head, the facial features covered by...by...Scara's hat. 

 Zephial screamed and fell to his knees. 

Sandrone, Arlecchino, and Signora sat beside his head and grinned like wolves.  Pulcinella stood, arms behind his back beside my father. The woman in the white cloak held his hand. 

Dottore gripped my hand tightly. Anemo sent everything flying. 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐨 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧

Rinea glanced at the head of her lover. The head of her world. Her hands glowed light green as Dvalin flew through the city. The image now burns into her head. Rinea's Gnosis screamed inside of her. The bow of song and wind appeared before her. She stood on Dvalin's back and grabbed the bow in the clutches of her hands. Cold acidic tears ran down her cheeks. An arrow, longer than her arm appeared in the bow, connected by the string. She pulled the string back and aimed for the population of Fontaine. 

She released and the wind blew rapidly with the incoming arrow. It landed smack down in the middle. She closed her eyes for a brief moment before re-opening them. They gleamed green. 

"𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐪𝐢𝐬𝐡." She breathed out. 

A tornado, large enough to engulf the city appeared from the depth of the arrow. Everyone running from her dragon was quickly drawn in. The screaming got louder and more terrifying. It destroyed half the city. Dvalin landed on top of the capital's palace's roof. Her tears were rapid and Dvalin roared. The tornado vanished, sending bodies flying. Crashing through buildings,  bodies piled all over the city. 

Blood was stained everywhere. Bodies sprawled everywhere. Dvalin took flight again and flew from the city. She glanced at Y/N. Y/N's eyes were wide with horror. The group followed Dvalin. Y/N's pleas to get the head of her son ran through the now-silenced city of water.