𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐋𝐮𝐬𝐭

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

🍋

I stood in front of the portal. Its gleaming red aura attracted everything bad about this world to it...I wanted to go inside. I wanted to see the other side...I wanted to see what else this world had to throw at me. 

I reached my hand for it. The girl on the other side smiled cautiously at me. She wanted to see what was beyond as well. Her features were lost in the red aura. 

"Who are you?" I whispered softly. 

"Wake up, I'm horny." Dottore sat at the foot of my bed and poked me with something. I awoke. 

"H-Hi..ugh..." I was exhausted...all this Archon stuff...

"Well, I'm always horny but wakey wakey." Dottore chuckled. 

"Did you get into the wine?" I rolled over on my side. 

"Maybe." I could hear the smile forming on his lips. I furrowed my eyebrows and tried going back to sleep. I thought of the portal. 

"Instead of thinking of some portal, you should be thinking of how adorable I look drunk." My eyes shot open. "Capitano's Sanctuary." Dottore breathed out and climbed into bed. 

"Interesting. So, you were the one talking to me when I was stuck with Alfonse?" I whispered and closed my eyes. 

"Why do you sound so sad, do you not want to talk to me?" Dottore's arms wrapped around my waist, and my body shuddered in response. 

"Put your gloves back on, your hands are colder than ice." I hissed. "And I can smell the wine, what the hell do you do in your free time?!" 

"Experiment on the innocents, drink special wine, fuck my beautiful archon wife, torment the remaining harbingers, and train Columbina's cats." Dottore kissed the back of my neck. 

"Oh? You train her cats to do what exactly? Steal Sumeru cookies and shed?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"Bite old fuckers...mostly Pierro." Dottore shrugged and chuckled. 

"That's wonderful. Can I go back to sleep now?" I smiled slightly. He sat up. 

"We should go beat the fuck out of Tartaglia. What the fuck is he gonna do?" Dottore laughed and fell back on the bed. "Good Archons, you are wasted." I breathed out and sat up. I faced him and he grinned. 

"You're stunning." He breathed out and held my shoulders. "Like I say that a lot but...you're magnificent." His hands trailed down my arms and my body twitched slightly. 

"That's the wine talking." I blushed and looked away. He held my chin and kissed me. I kissed him back. 

"No, no it is not...You're my everything. You are the most beautiful Archon that ever was- no... you're the most beautiful girl who ever walked Teyvat." He trailed kisses down my jaw and down my neck. I breathed out and gripped his shoulders tightly. 

"Dottore..." His arms wrapped around my waist and he kissed below my collarbone. His hands trailed down my body. His touch was intoxicating. 

He kissed me roughly and I held the sides of his face. He let his tongue explore my mouth and I dug my nails into his shoulders. He parted his lips from mine and I caught my breath. We were both panting messes. He chuckled and I returned the giggle. 

"Y/N..." Dottore hissed and his grip tightened. "I am going to fucking destroy you." I squeaked. 

---------♡---------

My moans filled the entire room, I'm sure they could be heard from outside. 

"Just like that, Y/N. Let out all those pretty moans." Dottore laughed and his hands tightened around my ankles. My Archons, Dottore had me in so many different positions. 

"Maybe, just maybe you'll end up pregnant after this." Dottore breathed out and slowed his thrusting. 

"Would you like that, Pretty little Y/N? For me to breed your slutty ass?" He smirked and lust hid very well in it. I nodded and I jerked my hips forward. 

"What was that? No, no, no...I want you to be vocal about it." His smirk turned into a devilish smile. "I want you to beg." 

My cheeks burned and I glared at him. 

"I wasn't joking, Y/N." He tilted his head slightly. I laughed nervously. 

"Beg." He thrusted into me hard and slow and I exhaled sharply. I gripped the bed sheets tightly. 

"B-Breed me." I breathed out. Dottore's hands clasped around my wrists. He pinned them above my head and lowered his face. He kissed me hard and parted ways. 

"Louder.

"Breed m-me!" I hissed and exclaimed. 

Dottore laughed and his body twitched slightly. The laugh soon turned to a full-on moan and he kissed me roughly. He came and started to move again. I whimpered and attempted to squeeze my thighs together. Dottore wouldn't allow it. He left hickeys and marks along my body. Scratch marks were drawn on his back. 

---------♡---------

Good Archons above. 

I can't move. I can't feel my legs. I glared at Dottore. He lay beside me, panting heavily. His mask was on the floor and his arm covered his eyes. His chest rose with every sharp breath he took. 

"I can't feel my legs." I hissed. 

Dottore threw up a thumbs up and chuckled. 

"I did tell you I was going to break you. Mentally? No. Physically? Absolutely." He grinned and lay on his side. He kissed my hand. 

"You really don't know how much I love you." Dottore whispered. 

"I say the same back to you." I smiled at him. 

"Let me prove it." He grinned. "Didn't you just prove it-" He grabbed my hand and pinned me down again. I laughed hard and he kissed me again. He laughed with me. 

𝐙𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐀𝐋'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I threw the blanket over my body and squeezed the pillow over my ears. I was so close to sleeping too. I hissed in annoyance and tried ignoring the inappropriate sounds coming from down the hall. Cat Dottore looked at me and he just blinked. I whispered harshly. "You caused this." The cat tilted his head in confusion and I shut my eyes tightly.