𝐀𝐧 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧 𝐄𝐲𝐞

𝐙𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐀𝐋'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Don't you dare tell me you two aren't fighters of the realm." Alfonse grinned.

"Get away from us." I hissed. Sephiran tugged on my sleeve. All 3 of us were drenched in the rain. It is so loud...  

"I want you to put out your eye." Hissed Alfonse, turning his head towards Sephiran. 

Sephiran trembled and gripped me for dear life. "Must I take it out for you, boy?" 

"You touch my brother, and I will kill you." My fingertips glowed a dangerous blue. 

Half the forest shook and I swore half the palace shook with it. Dvalin was here. Sephiran hid behind me. I stared at Alfonse. He was looking at Dvalin. The rain got heavier and it hurt me whenever it touched me. I winced in pain. 

I hissed and turned to Sephiran. I grabbed him by the arms. 

"Run." I breathed out. 

Water caught in my lungs and I gasped out. I scratched at my throat and fell to the ground. A terrified Sephiran stumbled and ran deeper into the forest. I clawed at my throat. The shaking stopped and I felt the breeze of Anemo flow over me. Dvalin flew through the rain and into the forest. 

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 

 𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I gripped the table tightly, and I screamed in absolute pain. I gasped and gripped my stomach hard enough that the fabric ripped. Blood trickled down my legs and I screamed louder. 

"Y-Your Grace, let us help you, please." One of the maidens begged. 

They wouldn't let Dottore in, I heard him screaming from outside the door. 

"L-Let him in." I breathed out. A panting mess. 

"Your Grace, W-We can't it goes against tradition-" 

"FUCK TRADITION, I WANT MY HUSBAND!" I screamed and frost covered every inch of the wall. 

I cried out more, tears started to roll and I dug my nails into my stomach. 

The door swung open, and it broke. Dottore ran inside and instantly shoved one of the maidens out of the way. He hugged me tightly. 

"Y/N, Oh my Y/N." He breathed out and held the sides of my face. 

"D-Dottore, Something is wrong." 

"Y-You shouldn't do this alone, Your Grac-" I screamed and it interrupted her. 

I slightly shoved Dottore away and fell down. I cried out in impact and hissed in agony. Blood was stained everywhere. I screamed as tears rolled down my face at an alarming speed. The screaming wouldn't stop, my throat was so raw with pain and agony.

Blood stained my hands, My Gnosis screamed with me. My human heart wanted to rip itself out of my chest, it wanted to leave. I gripped my chest and kept crying. Multiple rough and harsh sobs broke loose. The bleeding wouldn't stop. The pain wouldn't stop.

I gripped the table end tightly, wood splintering into my palm. So many maidens here to help- they can't help. No one can help me. Make it stop. MAKE IT STOP.

𝐃𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I watched her pull the unborn child right out of her. 

One of the maidens covered her mouth and turned away. The other two were silently crying. I stood there, watching. 

Our daughter...

I stared at Y/N. My Y/N...This wasn't my Y/N. I bent down on my knees and held the sides of her face. She was emotionless, those beautiful eyes displayed nothing. I moved the hair out of her face. She did not flinch. 

I kissed her softly. She did not return the favor. I pulled my head back and took my mask off. 

"Leave." She said, cold and harsh. 

The maidens hurried out of the room. I stood up and she kept her gaze on the baby and the blood. I looked at her one last time before leaving. The door closed softly when I exited it. I turned and Columbina stood in my way. Tears stained her cheeks and her shoulders shuddered. 

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I stared at the baby. The little soon-to-be replica of me. 

Blood covered every inch of my legs and the floor. I picked up my daughter carefully. I hugged her. She was to be...to be...

Struggling, I gained my balance and stood up. I stumbled over to the table and placed my daughter on the table. I almost fell. Gripping the table for support, I pulled myself back up. I looked and grabbed the towel from the table. I slowly and cautiously lifted her up and placed the towel down. I placed my daughter on the towel and wrapped her up.