𝐀𝐧 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐲 

Alfonse had a son of his own, born a bastard of the Hydro Archon and his mistress whore from sumeru. 

The boy lived in Fontaine and was to arrive in Snezhnaya in two days. Let the head of the boy arrive faster than expected. It was unknown to Y/N if Alfonse even cared for his son, but that didn't matter to her. As long as the boy dies, Sephiran would be at peace. For now. 

Capitano entered Fontaine in under 30 minutes, with the help of Columbina's Sanctuary. Under the order and protection of his Archon, he had two Futui agents with him. They would not be needed.  

The boy was 13 years of age, a frail and fragile boy. He had 3 Archon Maidens with him. They would help him with tasks he couldn't do on his own. Eat, dress, and bathe. Capitano's hand curled around his claymore blade handle and he slew the first two guards in front of the door. 

Down the hall, the Maiden from Inazuma heard the footsteps and urged the boy to get to bed, thinking it was Alfonse. The boy had two sisters, unknown to Y/N. Twins at the age of 8. 

Capitano was tasked to kill the boy only. He would not break his loyalty by killing the others. But he made them watch. 

Capitano swore at the agents if they killed anyone, they'd have their blood splatter across the floor. He grabbed the fragile boy and he burst into tears. 

"How do you wish to die, boy? Do you know what your cunt of a father did?" Capitano's gloved hand clasped around the boy's throat and he choked out a rough sob. 

The maidens begged and pleaded for the boy not to be assassinated. Capitano ignored the pleading. He's heard it all before. Capitano lifted his blade up to the boy's neck. One touch and the boy's dead. The boy struggled and screamed. 

Capitano slit the boy's throat to the bone. Blood sprayed across the first twin. She screamed, and the second twin sobbed. He shoved the boy away and drew his blade away. 

Capitano left Fontaine, still hearing the screams of everyone who watched the young hydro prince's murder. 

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It was deathly quiet.

Columbina hasn't left her chambers since she found out about...about...I gripped Dottore's hand tightly. He said nothing to me, I said nothing to him. We watched our clothed daughter burn.

I feel nothing, I feel as if my human heart was stripped away from me...like Sephiran. Pierro found his body, well what remained of him. He carried the casket personally.

"I shouldn't have killed Sandrone," Dottore whispered. "If I never killed her...Sephiran would've never..." I stared deep into the fire.

I didn't respond. I just watched the fire. I turned my head slightly, and Rinea and Scara stood by the door. Capitano walked inside the room. Blood splattered across the chest, claymore in hand. 

"It's done, Y/N." He spoke his voice cold and angered, sending shivers down Rinea's spine. 

Dottore turned but stopped when he saw Scara. 

"How did you know about this?" Dottore, instantly gripping Rinea's throat, demanded with a voice I have not heard in a very long time. 

She trembled and Scara shoved Dottore away. 

"I-I see everything D-Dvalin sees," She breathed out. "H-He doesn't like the rain and w-who else controls the rain!?" She gripped Scara's hand tightly. Scara gripped it back. 

"Oh? You wish to tell us this now?" Capitano swore. 

"Blaming Rinea for the death of your son when she wasn't even there." Scaramouche hissed. 

"It was still her beast." Dottore crossed his arms. 

I watched the fire dance. Tears stained my eyes. Sephiran must've been so scared. I promised to protect him and I...failed. 

That's all I ever do. Fail. 

"I want you both out of the nation." Dottore tilted his head slightly. 

"You don't get to make that decision." Hissed Scaramouche. 

"He's right, Dottore." I turned. Rinea trembled and looked horrified. 

I stood in front of Rinea and she stumbled back. 

"I...I understand it's not your fault-" 

"I-I will gladly stand accountable for what happened." She breathed out and looked me in the eyes. 

Another innocent soul was brought into this...I looked at Scara. He moved on, and he did well for himself. 

"If you want our forgiveness," Dottore hissed. "Kill yourself." I stomped on Dottore's foot and he was about to grab me, but didn't. 

"Explain to me what Lysithea really wants." I held Rinea's hand. She nodded. 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"You lost one eye, how could you be so blind!?" I exclaimed. 

"He deserved it." Alfonse hissed. I grabbed him by the throat. He choked. 

"He was 12. Alfonse, you killed a 12-year-old boy. How do you think that will look on your nation's records? How do you think Y/N will feel when she finds out you killed her youngest son?" I tilted my head. Alfonse just grinned. 

"I'll deliver the other one, what was his name? Zephiran or something." His teeth flashed and I punched him across the jaw. 

Alfonse just created a war because of this. People will die from Y/N's rage because of what he did. 

"She already knows," Greater Lord Lacour, sitting on a large flora, had vines crawling up his arms. 

I turned my head to him, he did not smile nor frown. 

"First Celestia takes her daughter, then the son. Who will be next?" His eyes gleamed. "Alfonse will have to close another eye for eternal peace." He whispered. 

"There he fucking goes on his stupid tales and threats." Alfonse rubbed his jaw. 

"They're not threats, they're truths. Being the god of justice and killing an innocent boy is not justice." Greater Lord Lacour did not look up at him.

"What do you mean by loose another eye, Lacour?" I looked at him. 

He just looked up at me. Eyes cold as death. He said nothing and resumed to the vines. 

"That girl, Columbina...strong as the gods themselves but so naive." Whispered the Dendro Archon. "She was friends with the girl...Sandrone. Not only did she lose her friend, Archon's son and daughter in the same day, but the Sanctuary is also becoming more efficient." He tilted his head slightly. 

"Those dead men walk on water, Beware the beast beneath the boards, Capitano. Oh, how he has no sympathy. " He just smiled to himself. 

The news instantly got to Alfonse, about his son. He said nothing, and Alfonse didn't cry. He just sat there. 

"Beware the beast beneath the boards, Capitano. Oh, how he has no sympathy." Ran through my head, and I slowly turned to Lacour. 

He did nothing but sent a vine down his floral seat. 

"I'd like to see that Columbina girl, her sanctuary resembles some interest." He sat up. 

"You're not leaving." Alfonse hissed. 

"I do what I like, I especially don't listen to child killers." 

Lacour left the room and the floral seat instantly turned to a dying plant.