𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐨

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

🍋

Dottore forced me to keep my eyes closed the entire time he guided me down the hall. "Where are you taking me?" I crossed my arms, Dottore's hand sliding down my back. He chuckled and opened a door. "Well, you see, you were asleep for what...a week?" He started and I gasped. "That long!?" I hissed. "Yes, my dearest Y/N." He planted a kiss on the top of my head. "A full week." 

"You can open your eyes now!" I obeyed and blinked. Scara stood in the throne room, bored out of his mind. "Tada! I fixed up your little bottom!" Dottore sounded...jealous? "Aww, do you want to be my little bottom?" I looked up at him. "HAH, YOU'RE SO FUNNY." He grinned like a wolf.

Scara hissed. "Good Archons above if this is what it's like to be married..." He rolled his eyes. I giggled and walked towards him. I hugged him tightly and he hesitated to embrace me back. "Don't be scared, Scara." Dottore blew out a raspberry and shoved his hands in his pockets. "It's not like she bites...well." Dottore shrugged slightly. Scara flipped Dottore off.  

I let go of Scara and grinned. "You two bicker more than Columbina's cats." I giggled and Scara sighed. 

Archons, I don't know how long we talked. All I know is that it was a while. Dottore carried me down the hall bridal style. Scara is safe....are we all safe now? 

I blinked and looked up at Dottore. "Where are we going now?" I tilted my head slightly. Dottore hummed and swayed his head back and forth. "That's not answering the question, Dottore." I hissed. "Also take off the mask, I hate that thing." I looked forward. "Where are we going." I raised my voice slightly. 

"Oh please don't be angry, that'll ruin the surprise." He cooed. "What surprise?" We walked down the hall and he stopped in front of the room with the mora design engraved into the door. I blinked. Dottore opened it and kicked it open softly. 

Pantalone leaned against the desk. His arms crossed over his chest, and he lifted his head and smiled. "Why hello, Y/N." Dottore placed me down and I blinked. "Hello, Pantalone." I smiled softly. 

"What's up?" I blinked again and Dottore chuckled. "We're here to conduct a little experiment, Y/N baby." Dottore whispered in my ear, his breath was hot and my body tingled. Oh, my Archons don't tell me...

"Well, I didn't want to do it because I hate sharing you, but mora lover here thought it would be...fun." Dottore pulled back and Pantalone smiled. "In my defense-" Pantalone started but Dottore just stared at him. "Aww, is pantsy afraid of me?" Dottore cooed in a mocking tone. 

"What did you just call me?" Pantalone tilted his head slightly. "Please don't start-" I whispered but was cut off by Dottore pressing up against me from behind and Pantalone in the front. My face felt like it was on fire. 

"You heard what I said, Pantsy." Dottore chuckled and his grin widened. "Lots of talk from some cunt that makes clones of himself to help masturbate because he was never taught how to." Pantalone smirked. I bit my tongue to prevent myself from laughing and I heard Dottore grumble in annoyance. "Why are you thinking of me jerking off, Pantalone? Are you jealous that my little Y/N likes doctors and not bankers?" Dottore tilted his head slightly. 

Pantalone just laughed. I was going to be squeezed to death and here these two are, not caring and arguing. Great. "Maybe I am into bankers, Dottore. They actually know how to keep their hands to themselves." I giggled and Dottore instantly grabbed my throat, carefully not roughly. He tilted my head up and I saw both of them. My cheeks reddened and my eyes widened slightly. 

"What did you just say?" Dottore hissed and I grinned. "You heard me." I said mockingly and Dottore kissed me so hard a lewd little noise escaped my throat. I heard Pantalone chuckling, he slid his hands down my body and Dottore held my waist. 

I pulled from in between them and swiftly made my way to the desk. I sat on top of it and crossed one leg over the other. Both boys turned to me and I giggled. I tilted my head slightly. I lifted my hand towards them, my fingertips glowed a bright blue and I pointed it downwards.

"Once you're done undressing for me, I want you both to kiss the hand that commands you." 

They did exactly what I told them to. Blush spread across my face as Pantalone brushed his lips across my hand. His eyes gleamed when they ran up to mine. I looked at Dottore and tilted my head slightly. "Well?" I asked softly. He grinned and shook his head no slightly. Figured. 

"I really don't like sharing, Y/N." Dottore breathed out and Pantalone rolled his eyes. Dottore kissed me again and pulled me closer to him. Pantalone kissed my neck and I moaned against Dottore. "I love you so much..." Dottore breathed into me and bit my lower lip. Dottore ripped off my dress with no hesitation. 

I quickly turned over to Pantalone and kissed him. I could hear the annoyance in Dottore's breathing. I pulled my head back and our breathing got entangled. I giggled and slid down. Dottore flipped off Pantalone. I looked up at him and I could see the tiny hints of blush on his cheeks. 

Dottore gripped my hips tightly and hoisted me up. I sucked Pantalone off by the tip and he moaned. His hand gripped my head tightly and I felt Dottore entering me. I let out a muffled moan. Dottore started moving and I tried taking the entirety of Pantalone. I gagged and my body jerked to match Dottore's thrusting. Pantalone's moans got louder and he tugged on my hair.

"O-Oh gods.." Pantalone breathed out and rocked his head backward. Dottore placed his head against my back. The cold of his mask made my body shiver and his panting made my toes curls. "Y-Y/N.." Dottore breathed out. 

Dottore slowed his thrusting and I glanced back at him. He just smirked devilishly before thrusting roughly into me. It caused me to pull from Pantalone and gasp out in pain. I stuck my tongue out and Pantalone's dick rested on top of it. Dottore chuckled and did it again and I moaned. 

Pantalone thrusted into my mouth again and his hands tightened around my hair. He moaned and he came. Dottore did a few more of his rough torment before he twitched slightly and came inside me. I came with them.

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"I...I am going to fucking kill you both." It's been a solid hour of Pantalone and Dottore..and here are these two idiots on the floor panting like dogs. "A-Apologies...Y/N.." Pantalone breathed out. He was going to pass out at any minute. "I'm not" Dottore shrugged slightly and Pantalone turned to him. I wore Dottore's jacket around my body. 

I left those two in the room and stumbled my way out. The door to Zephail's room was wide open and I stopped in my tracks. My eyes flashed a bright blue and I saw the aura of his Vision leading down the hall. I turned my head and the window lay wide open.