𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I stumbled back and Dottore gripped my arms tightly. This was a new form of fear. The thing growled and stalked towards us quietly.  How was Dottore not afraid? "Dottore.." I breathed out and my Gnosis growled. 

A claymore, larger than me, flew right into the thing's body. Blue blood sprayed everywhere and I shrieked. Dottore swore violently and gripped me tightly. Capitano appeared out of nowhere, another claymore in hand, and slid it cleanly down the head of the thing from another world. It screamed and thrashed, sending Capitano off of it. Capitano landed in the snow and hissed harshly. The side of his mask was cracked badly. 

The thing turned its gaze to Capitano and he stood up. Capitano just nodded his head slightly and another one of his claymores appeared in the grasp of his hands. 

𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"It is so nice to see you're back." I hissed in annoyance and walked down the dining hall. Alfonse just grinned and lifted up his glass, wine spilled on the floor and he shrugged it off. "Does it really matter, Lysithea?" He cooed sexually and he stood up. "Celestia is punishing me for my sins by forcing me to stay here." He sighed and I stopped. Everything was so white...

"You deserve this hell." I hissed out. "Last time I checked you killed an innocent 12-year-old boy." I turned to him. "Since when did you care about her children?" He grinned, revealing his teeth. "I do not care for her or her family but he was innocent. Being the god of justice you should know better." I stalked toward him, his body shuddered and blood started to slide down his head. He hissed. 

"Death 23." He growled and sat up, he soon fell and his knees came into contact with the floor. I watched his body shudder more. "What brings you to Celestia, anyway?" Alfonse coughed up blood and clutched his chest tightly. "Here to decide who will be the new Pyro Archon after that old fuck in the harbinger uses you and dumps your body in the worst part of Snezhnaya like-" My foot came in contact with his face and he slid across the floor. Alfonse winced and I growled, fire surrounded my fists. 

"I do not care for what you say but if you ever mention that day...I'll make the 6 thousand deaths turn into an eternity." Alfonse just laughed and struggled to sit up. He grinned in my direction. I turned my heel and walked away. "Your people have been used like this for thousands of years, your case isn't special." I ignored his statement and pushed open the doors.

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Capitano thrusted his blade through the thing's chest and it cried out. His mask was going to break at any moment and he was covered in its blood. We tried to help but he denied it. 

"We can't let him do this on his own." I cried out and glared at the portal. Dottore said nothing, his view was on Capitano and the beast. I broke out of Dottore's arms and he snapped his head to me. I ran through the thick snow, the portal was gleaming in my presence. Right when I was about to go through it- it disappeared and I fell right into the snow. I quickly sat up and the creature turned to ash instantly. I looked up and my eyes widened. 

A wall, more than 50 feet high, thicker than 20 inches, blocked off where the portal was. It was entirely made out of ice. Dottore ran to me and grabbed me, softly. He pulled me towards him. "What were you thinkin-" "What the fuck is that?" He turned to the wall. 

"I've never seen it in my life.." Dottore whispered and his grip loosened. He walked towards it and placed a gloved hand on its cold surface. He didn't move, it was just normal ice. He pulled his hand back and turned to me. "Did you do this?" 

I shook my head no. 

"There's a wall blocking off the deepest part of the forest." Columbina recited and blinked. She turned her head to Pierro. He said nothing and looked at Capitano. He was still covered in blood. "It only got away when the portal disappeared.." Capitano whispered and looked down at his bloodied hand. "Should we send someone to go look at it?" Columbina's eyes softened and looked at me. I shook my head no. "It's too deep into the forest, and Mione could still be out there," I whispered. 

"There's no way he could still be out there, he'll freeze to death." Tartaglia breathed out and stood up. "Maybe, or maybe he's getting help from Lysithea." I looked at Tartaglia. Pierro's eyes darkened at the thought. 

"The wall is not to be messed with until we get Lysithea and the other Archons' situation under control." I held my hands together and Columbina looked away.