𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I rubbed my eyes with my palm and walked down the hall. I have to go meet Lysithea. I moved my hand away and stopped. Capitano's door was open and there was little to no light. "Capitan-" His hand curled around the top of his door frame and he tilted his head slightly. "Yes, Y/N?" My eyes widened. 

His mask was gone and a scar ran across his left eye. It ended at the end of his mouth, and a smaller scar crawled up the side of his jaw. His eyes were a piercing silver with red outlines around his irises. He was very good-looking...I quickly covered my face with my hands. 

"What are you doing?" He asked in confusion. "I-I feel like it's wrong to see you without your mask.." I whispered and he chuckled. "It's been almost 17 years, Y/N, I couldn't care less if you see me with my mask on or off." I looked up and he smiled. "I do." Dottore hissed and picked me up. "What a-" He threw me over his shoulder and I kicked my feet slightly. "Bye, Captain." He hissed in annoyance and stalked off. 

"Stop with your territorial bullshit and let me down!!!" I hissed and he smacked my ass. I covered my mouth. "It's not territorial bullshit." He said and I laughed to myself. "It's jealousy!" I grinned and he did it again. I whimpered and hit him on his back. "Jealousy? Me? Jealous? I never get jealous." He said coldly and I kneed him hard in the chest. He smirked and put me down. "I could fuck Scara again and you'd be so jealous you'd kill half of Sumeru." I held my waist and looked up at him. 

"Okay then, do it." I blinked. "Excuse me?" "Do it, see what happens." He crossed his arms and tilted his head slightly. "Someone's not happy." I shrugged slightly. "I'm always happy." I rolled my eyes and he grabbed my shoulders. I smiled and his upper lip twitched. I kissed him and slid my hands down his chest. He smirked and held my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me up into his grasp. "I would rather fuck you," I whispered and he chuckled.

---------♡---------

Dottore blinked. "Why did you take my mask?" I giggled and threw it to the side. "Because I like those pretty eyes of yours." He smiled. "That's so nice of yo-" He rocked his head back and moaned. I giggled, mouth full of him, and I smiled up at him. I started to suck him off and he whimpered. His body twitched and he started to breathe heavily. Dottore whimpered...oh how I'm never leaving him alone for that. I started bobbing my head and he moaned louder. 

---------♡---------

Dottore carried me naked through the hall and I hissed. "I told you...15 years ago I would plow you on the throne. I never did it so..." My eyes widened and he walked into the throne room. "Y-You're lying!" He sat down and sat me on top of his lap. "I never lie." He smirked and bit the back of my neck. I yelped and covered my mouth. "W-What if someone-" "Then let them watch." Dottore thrusted into me and I gripped the throne's arms tightly. He gripped my waist tightly and started thrusting into me. I moaned and rocked my head back. 

His left hand trailed up my stomach and gripped my left breast tightly. I whined and he chuckled. He left a hickey on my neck and kissed it. He moved faster and I came. My body became a trembling mess and Dottore moved his hand lower. He smirked and rubbed his fingers over my clit. My hips bucked forward and I squeezed my thighs together. I started trembling and my eyes widened. "A-Are you trying to kill me?" I whispered and he laughed. 

He forced my thighs open and ran circles around my clit. His thrusting only sped up and I felt electricity run through my body. I threw my head back and I came again. Dottore's hips jerked and he moaned. He came inside of me and I whimpered. He turned my face to face him and he kissed me deeply. I returned it and he started moving again. 

𝐙𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐀𝐋'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The boy looked terrified - horrified. He was the one in fear now. "The 2nd F-Futui...Harbinger..." The tears started to roll down his fat cheeks. I laughed and slammed my hand into the wall. I smiled and my crimson eyes gleamed brightly. "Not quite." He started to sob. We were in one of the abandoned training camps...away from where people could help him.

Pantalone leaned against one of the guard towers, his arms crossed across his chest and eyes closed. He whispered and I slammed my fist into the kid's face. "Go on, say I'm Pantalone's son." I hissed coldly and my vision gleamed. "I dare you." He said nothing and rapidly shook his head.
"Please don't kill m-me.." He begged, tears rolling down his face at an alarming speed. I tilted my head slightly. "Why shouldn't I?" Fear coated his eyes and I smirked. He sobbed and I punched him in the throat. He coughed up blood and I withdrew from him.

"The last thing you are going to see before you die...is the thing you fear the most smiling down at you."