1|Eternity

(sorry all chapters will be kinda short.)

The crashing ocean spray filled her mouth and she could almost taste the scent of the ancient secrets that awaited her under the waves.

Down, down, down she fell, deeper and deeper into the dream. It had to be a dream, she thought to herself. She took a deep breath, a gasp that one would take before plunging into water, her body tensing for the imminent splash that would usually meet a fall such as this.

But it never came. As the minutes ticked by, time slowed to a crawl, and bit by bit, Alice opened her eyes. Then immediately shut them again. She had never felt in the slightest bit scared of nature - it was more the unnatural and its inhabitants - but when Alice saw what she was falling into, it was only natural to be scared.

As her thoughts moved along, she remembered who had been falling with her. Where was the Pretender? Looking around, Alice accidentally glanced up. Almost immediately she looked back down. Sure the Pretender was awful and had called Six her doll, but no one deserved a fate like that. Wait, what was that? Something about Six? Memories of a young girl flooded her mind. A brief friendship that had been her guiding light in a time of great darkness. IS! After all, she wasn't dead yet.