𝖏𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖇𝖔𝖞 - ᴇᴛʜᴀɴ ʟᴀɴᴅʀʏ

SCREAM VI SPOILERS
— Ethan has a crush on (Y/N), but the one problem is her boyfriend. (story is in Ethan's pov)

This is absolute shit but I got the idea and wrote it in like 20 minutes.

Their lips attach, I can't watch it happen. My eyes looking away from their romance. His hands hugging her hips, hers roaming his face and hair.

My eyes latch onto my shoes, staring at the chunky black boots with dirt scoffed on the souls. My fingers wrapping around the fabric of my sweater sleeve.

They finally detach from each other, pulling apart and looking back at the group that stands before them. Scaring back up from the group, my eyes point daggers into his chest. I wish I would rip him open, and have (Y/N) all to myself.

We make our way to the subway, going down the crowded stairs, fighting against the current of the people. I try to get past them, trying to reach (Y/N) before the train leaves.

It pulls out, without me and Mindy on it. I walk up to her, she's so close to the tracks I have the urge to push her onto them. But I have to remember the plan.

"Get your ghost ass face away from me, Ghostface." she says before taking off to another set of doors for the subway.

Finally getting onto the subway I stand away from her, not letting my hard cold gaze off of her. We pass stops, many people in costumes parade the train, even Ghostfaces ones, perfect.

The time comes, to see Mindy's bloody body on the ground. Playing my part I rush towards her, yelling out for help like a real friend would do. Applying pressure to her oozing wound and wrapping her arm around me, hoisting her up to her feet.

Stepping off the subway onto the platform, calling out in the crowd for help. Subway security rush towards us, calling an ambulance to the subway stop. I stay with Mindy till they come, not blowing my cover as a nerdy friend that wants to save her.

When the ambulance finally takes her away, this is my time to make it to the abandoned movie theatre. Running through the crowded streets till I finally make it there. Slipping in unnoticed and putting on my disguise.

I see them together, lips connecting once again, my face getting bloodshot hot. Eyebrows pulling together as my eyes study the situation. My heart thumbs, plunging towards the pair I sink my knife deep into his back.

Tossing her to the side so she doesn't get hurt, jumping on him and stabbing him in the throat about five times. Sinking my sharp knife into his chest, deep into his heart. Hurting his heart, like he's hurt mine.

I stand above him, looking behind me. She still stands there in shock, her bottom lip quivering while she scans her eyes between me and his lifeless body underneath.

Grabbing the bottom of my mask I pull it off, cold air rushing to my sweaty face. A stern smirk bleeding across my face. "I did this for us (Y/N), all for us. For our love, to get him out of our way."

Betrayal and sadness covers her face, she can't even make words out. "What the fuck are you even talking about." she says, her voice is shaky. Stepping closer to try to comfort her she bumps her body back, being smacked by the wall.

I make my way closer to her, closing the air between our bodies. The blocky boots click against the old dusty wood. Her shaking breath fills my ears as we get so close. My heart beats out of my chest.

"Us, we can finally be together. I got him out of the way, he's gone we can have out relationship now." I say. My breath hitting her in the face, she winced with every word I let out.

"What us. There is no us, get the fuck away from me." she yells pushing me away from her and trying to run past. I'm too quick on my feet, stopping her before leaving the room.

"You know you really shouldn't fight someone with a knife." waving the knife in her face. Toying with her, "What us? I know the way you look at me, I feel the connection between us." I say, my heartbreaking with every confusing look she gives me.

"There was no looks Ethan, there was nothing between us. I though we were friends?"

My heart aches, I can feel every heartbeat echo through my body. Chills rumbling down my spine, shaking my core. "No, no, no, no, no. This can't be true. I killed all those people, just for you. You will me mine, (Y/N). You are MINE." I yell, my mind not thinking.

Bringing my hand up in the air, the knife making its way down. A gun shot plows through the air, my body jolting to the ground. My arms turning numb and lifeless.

"Get the fuck away from my sister." the last thing I hear before absolute darkness fills me.