Chapter 10 - Dont be scared.. (THEY REALLY FUCK IN THIS ONE GYATTTT)

Начните с самого начала

"Of course Jacky~" Y/N smiled. He began to run a finger across Jack's abdomen, crossing some scars and causing him to moan softly.

"I really am your love.. right?" Y/N whispered. "I love you~"

Jack whimpered as he nodded repeatedly. "Please just make me happy.. Y/N you don't understand how badly I want this.."

"That's right Jacky ~ I will.." Y/N kissed his forehead. "Now you have to listen to me, got that?"

"Y.. yes sir.." Jack mumbled.

"Good.. now come here~" Y/N patted on the floor beside him. Jack hesitantly crawled over to Y/N. "What is it-" Jack was pulled into a deep kiss. Jack started to moan into Y/N's mouth. Y/N kissed Jack for a few minutes before pulling away. "That wasn't a kiss. You're giving me one every time you mess up."

Jack was trembling. "Okay Y/N.. I won't.. I love you.. I wouldn't make you mad on purpose.." The ecstasy had broken Jack's mind. Everything was hazy, but he wanted Y/N to love him.

Y/N chuckled. "I know. You're so nice to everyone... even those who are cruel to you.. I'd kill anyone if they touched you.."

Jack began to smile wide.

Y/N helped Jack stand up, and admired his body. The red of his scars, and the black and white intersecting in the middle of his body.

"Beautiful~" Y/N stroked Jack's face. "I've always wanted to touch you like this.." Y/N placed his fingers along Jack's ribs. "Like this.." He trailed lower until his fingers made contact with Jack's dick.

The 7'4 creature towered over Y/N and had a confused expression on his face. His eyes widened slightly at how hard Y/N had been. He couldn't help but feel a tingle go down his spine when he felt Y/N begin to stroke his dick. "Woah.. what..?"

"Ssshhh.. relax baby~ I'm not gonna hurt you.."

"Aah~.." Jack grunted softly. He couldn't believe the pleasure he was experiencing right now.

Y/N then began to gently rub Jack's cock, it was getting harder with each passing second. He looked into Jack's eyes as Jack's breath quickened. "Y/N..~"

"Lie down.. we're gonna have some fun.."

Jack lay down on his back without hesitation.

Y/N took two of his fingers and slid them into Jack. Jack began to arch his back. He let out a soft moan as Y/N began to gently pump his fingers, causing a slight pain to course through his body. Y/N could see the excitement growing on Jack's face.

"You're taking this well.. I'm surprised.."

"It feels amazing.."

Y/N smiled and continued to pump his fingers. "Is this good? Do you like it~?" Y/N asked. Jack groaned and nodded.

Y/N smiled and slipped his other hand over Jack's mouth as he went faster. Jack's muffled moans filled the closet as he grew more excited.

Y/N took his fingers out, much to Jack's dismay but then aligned himself with Jack's entrance. "You ready Jacky Boy..?"

"Y/N.. I- I'm begging.. p..please~"

Before Jack could finish his sentence, Y/N shoved himself into Jack. Jack's moans filled the closet. Y/N pushed his entire length into Jack. "Fuck.. y-you're doing well.. for a virgin~"

Jack was pressed against the wall, in obvious discomfort. He didn't complain though.

Jack whined and tightened his grip onto Y/N's wrist. "Haha~ I guess I can't blame you~"
Y/N's began to thrust into him.

"Hah.. fuck~ Y/N..~ Aaaaahhh!~" Jack cried.

"I- I'm still gonna.. last.. I promise.." Jack moaned, looking directly into Y/N's eyes.

"Mhm.." Y/N smirked. "You better be~"
Y/N moved his hips and slammed himself deeper.

"J-jack watch this.." Y/N giggled. He took one of his hands and began to choke Jack. Jack struggled to breathe but Y/N didn't loosen his grip around Jack's throat.

Jack gasped for air as Y/N continued to squeeze the life out of Jack, making sure his neck was bruised.

"Nnnn.! Sstopp!!" Jack pleaded.

Y/N let go and began to thrust into Jack with all his energy. "Fuck, Jack, this is what you like isn't it~?"

Y/N kept pounding into Jack, making sure he was enjoying it.

"Oh.. you've grown quite obedient haven't you~? That's cute~ Now I know that I have to smack you around to get what I want~"

Y/N continued to fuck Jack, earning deafening roars and screams from him. It was cute, seeing him so helpless and submissive.

Jack whimpered at the statement as Y/N caressed his face lovingly. "Good boy~"
He gripped Jack's hair tightly and pushed his hips forward.

"Y/N- FUCKKKKK~ MMM!~"

Y/N could feel Jack shooting his erection out. It landed all over his body and formed a puddle beneath him.

Y/N came too, but not as much as Jack did.

The cum coated most of Jack's abdomen. It glistened in what little light came through the closet. It glazed his muscles making him look even more sexy than he already was.

Y/N pulled out of Jack and lay down on his limp body. Jack felt like a warm sticky blanket, which was just enveloping him in heat. Y/N hugged Jack close and began stroking his head. They were both covered in Jack's body fluid. Be it blood, cum or tears.

"You okay, Jackaboo?" Y/N smiled.

Jack nodded slowly. "Yeah.. yeah I think so.."

"Good.."

"Did I do it right?" Jack's eyes shined.

"Yes, honey~"

"Are you mad at me?"

"No.. why would I be mad at my adorable boyfriend~?" Y/N cooed. He leaned in and gave Jack a small peck on the lips. "Thank you.. for being such a good boy~"

"Y/N.. I have a girlfriend.. remember?"

"I know, but she doesn't need to know about this~" Y/N smiled.

"It was a really weird experience.."

Y/N smirked. "But you loved it, didn't you? You loved being in submission. You'll never forget this."

He was right. Everyone remembers when their virginity is taken. Jack would remember this for life.

"Seems like your body enjoyed it. I mean, look at you. You're naked in a closet, in a puddle of your own cum and whatnot."

Jack blushed. "Shut up.. I'm happy you liked it.. I didn't expect you to.."

Y/N hugged Jack tight. "I love you~"

Jack was surprised by Y/N's sudden change of attitude.

"I think you should get out of here before Hide comes.." Jack whispered.

Y/N got up and wiped Jack's fluids off of him. He got dressed and swiftly left.

Jack lay there, just warming up from his cum bath. He was thinking about Hide and what he may say when he finds out about what Y/N did. He wasn't expecting that to happen.