Chapter 11 - Scars

"Seems like your body enjoyed it. I mean, look at you. You're naked in a closet, in a puddle of your own cum and whatnot."

Jack blushed. "Shut up.. I'm happy you liked it.. I didn't expect you to.."

Y/N hugged Jack tight. "I love you~"

Jack was surprised by Y/N's sudden change of attitude.

"I think you should get out of here before Hide comes.." Jack whispered.

Y/N got up and wiped Jack's fluids off of him. He got dressed and swiftly left.

Jack lay there, just warming up from his cum bath. He was thinking about Hide and what he may say when he finds out about what Y/N did. He wasn't expecting that to happen.

Was he gay? He wasn't gay right..? He didn't really feel any sexual attraction towards men, so he couldn't be gay. He was just experimenting with Y/N..

He flinched as his thoughts were interrupted by a knock. "Jaack!" Hide sang and opened the door.

Her face practically lost all its colour as she saw the state her boyfriend was in. There he was, busted up, bruised, bloody, covered in semen..

"H-hey Hide!~" Jack grinned, revealing his bloodied mouth.

"Jack! Oh my god..!" She ran over to him and crouched down beside him. "What happened?!"

"N-nothing~! I just had a bit of fun!" Jack replied shakily, still beaming.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Hide was tearing up.

"What?~ Haha.. Hide what do you mean? I'm fine..!~"

"You think I don't want to help you..?"

Hide saw the injection marks on his body, and put two and two together. Just as this happened, Jack slipped out of his ecstasy-fuelled state.

"Hide? What the fuck are you doing here..? Wait my body.." Jack began to examine all of his injuries and started to cry.

"Jack, just listen here.."

Before Jack could respond, hide wrapped her arms tightly around him. She became sticky from the semen that was all over him. The feeling was disgusting but she ignored it. Jack's dick brushed up against her thigh. Jack blushed and pulled out of her embrace.

"What happened to me?! I'm a monster.." Jack sobbed, curling into a ball. He knew how bad of a look he must've had. Hide had never seen anyone look so disheveled and pathetic. It hurt her heart.

Jack looked around, and he saw one of his teeth laying on the floor, a couple centimetres away from him. He picked it up and sniffled. "It hurts.."

"I'm sorry.." he muttered softly.

"Don't be." Hide smiled weakly.

"I won't leave you alone. I promise you." Hide whispered in Jack's ear.

"Jack.. I'll stay with you. Even when everyone says you're crazy, I'll still be there for you."

"Hide.. I.. I don't deserve you."

"Yes you do. Jack.. you're the only guy who took interest in me.. I don't care what anyone else says or thinks."

"Even if they're wrong?"

"I don't care. I want to be with you, whether people say it's wrong or right. Let's get you cleaned up, okay?"

She helped her slimy partner up and out of the closet. Shadow saw Jack in this state, but he didn't even know what to say.

They eventually got to Hide's room and she helped him into her bathtub and ran some hot water. "I know you like it to burn you, so I made it extra hot just for you." Hide said as she began to wash off the blood and semen stains on his body.

Jack sat there and stared, emotionless.

Hide began noting down his injuries. "Broken nose, missing tooth, bruises, leaking blood out of his mouth and rear end.."

Jack began to sob and clutched onto Hide. "I JUST WANNA DIE HIDE HELP ME!!" He wailed.

Hide continued cleaning and rinsing off all the blood from her lover's wounds. Jack continued wailing and Hide held onto him tighter.

"If it makes it better, will you stop crying?" She said as she stood up.

"If what makes it better..?" He looked up at her and gave her a questioning glance.

"Well.. you'll see~"

Hide stripped off her clothes, leaving her undergarments on, and sat on Jack's lap in the tub.

"Uhm.. Hide.." His voice faltered and he looked down to stare at his hands, which were clutching her hips.

"Haha see? You stopped crying! You're adorable." Hide smiled sweetly.

"Um yeah... you are, though.." Jack giggled weakly. He slowly moved his hands upward from her thighs. They reached her breasts and she sighed in satisfaction. Jack cupped her breasts gently in his hand and she felt herself melt at the contact.

"O-ok loverboy.. let's get out of here.." She giggled.

"Awww what? Don't wanna make me work on ya, darling?~" Jack purred, looking at her and giving her an innocent smile. "I'd do whatever you wanted, no questions asked.~" He teased her. He ran his fingers along her ribcage and caressed her breast, making her shiver slightly.

Jack slid his tongue across her neck and nibbled playfully on her shoulder before kissing his way down to her neck, trailing little kisses along her skin. Hide giggled softly.
"Let's go Jackaboo.."

Jack carried her in his arms to her closet and let her down. "Mind loaning me some clothes?" He asked as Hide dried him off. The towel she was using was extremely soft and Hide's touch was sending goosebumps all over his body.

Hide nodded and grabbed an embarrassing shirt and some shorts.

"Pi.. pin.. pink?! What?! This is.. this is..! This is inappropriate!!" He yelled in embarrassment.

Hide laughed. "Not masculine enough to pull it off?~"

Jack shook his head no. "I'll wear those.. thank you, Hide.." He then looked at her with puppy dog eyes.

-POV switch, Y/N-

Y/N got out the closet with a wide smile on his face. It had been a while since he last fucked someone.

However, the fun was over now. It was time to go get his friends and continue their endless journey. Y/N advanced to where the two were sleeping and it was oddly quiet. Y/N opened the door to some of the worst horror he'd ever seen in his life.

There lay Naz, under Yanan who was covered in his blood. A bloodied telephone lay next to Naz's bust-up face. The worst thing was, Naz was still twitching and crying.

"That's for all the times you bullied me Naz..! All those times you beat me up, stole from me, humiliated me.." Yanan shouted.

"Yah-Yan..Yanan.. wai..wait. Your sis..sister's.. son. He's.. my child." Naz giggled with what little life he had left in him.

"You.. YOU FUCKED MY SISTER?!" Yanan burst into tears.

Y/N had to step in before things got too heated. He rushed up to Yanan to console him and take him away from Naz. As the two were leaving the room, Naz said something that pushed Yanan beyond the limit.

"Yeah.. r-run.. ju..st like your dad.."