Chapter 4 - Nasiir's Agony

The man opened the closet doors hesitantly.

Jack was found. He needed to get rid of this witness. He needed to do something.. drastic. Something fun.

Jack felt a sense of power course through his blood. He changed.

He pulled the man into the closet and shut the doors immediately.

"Let's have some fun, shall we? This is gonna hurt.. a lot. Don't worry though. It'll pass.."

Jack chuckled menacingly as he pushed the man's back hard into the wall.

He had to get rid of him. He couldn't let him escape. He didn't want his secret getting out.

"Please stop.." The man whimpered in fear. "Please don't kill me."

"What's your name?" Jack asked calmly. "Yes.. tell me your name so I know who to kill."

"I- m.. my na.. nam.. N- Nasiir.." The man stuttered.

Jack released his grip, letting Nasiir slide to the floor, still shaking. Jack smiled evilly as he leaned closer to the terrified man.

"You know what..? That's a good start. Now why don't we go have some fun?"

"I- I'm n.. not cut out.. for this.." Nasiir said, tears running down his face as Jack slowly approached him again.

"Don't worry, I got ya. You're going to have fun with me.." Jack said, his eyes filled with bloodlust.

Nasiir looked up at Jack pleadingly.

"L- listen.. we- we can talk about this.. I c.. c.. can help you."

Jack laughed.

"No.. you won't be helping me. You will never be able to help me. You'll never even know you were involved in this.." Jack grabbed Nasiir by his hair and lifted his head backwards, exposing his neck.

Jack bit down hard enough on Nasiir's neck to draw blood. Pain exploded across Nasiir's body as he fell to the floor, clutching the bite area and screaming. Jack loved the inhuman sound. It made him laugh hysterically.

He loomed over Nasiir. He was having so much fun with him.

He wiped off the blood from his mouth. He wanted more.. needed more. He licked his lips eagerly. The man looked up at him desperately. His breathing was heavy. Jack could taste the metallic-like sensation on his tongue.

This poor man. This innocent young man. Jack wanted to tear him apart.

"I'm not finished with you.. IM NOT FINISHED!"

"Please.. stop.."

Jack just ignored his cries.

"Just listen to me you sick fuck..!"

"Shh.." Jack said, leaning in close. He put his hands on either side of Nasiir's head. He could smell the fear emanating from him. It brought such euphoria to his already happy soul. He picked Nasiir up, and forced him against the wall with one hand pressed firmly to the back of his head and the other wrapped around his throat. He was pinned to the wall. Jack leaned in to his ear. Nasiir could hear nothing over the noise of his own gasping.

"If you ever say that word again.. if you EVER mention me to anyone... I will end you.. do you understand?" He growled. "And there isn't a thing in this world you can do to stop me~" Jack said as he turned Nasiir to face him.

Jack pinned forced Nasiir harder into the wall. "Fight back." He hissed. "Try to fight back. Do it... FIGHT BACK!" He screamed the last part loud enough to make Nasiir wince. "Do you understand me!?"