Chapter 02

It has been more than a month from that incident and now she was back to normal, atleast now she will not trust anyone blindly and think that love blooms just like that.

Her life was back to square, Monday to Friday job and then on Saturday Sunday either she would sleep off or will once or twice go out to hangout with her friend.

She had a friend, doing job just like her in clothing store.

She would get few chances to meet with her but they would call each other often.

Now in that breakup face her friend did best to help her come out of her shell, and move on.

And luckily she did, now back to herself, she was driving out of her office area. It was 11 past 10 and she was already late to go home.

Her driving skills were good enough to not get her into any messy situation, lucky for her. Now driving very peacefully on her way listening to her favourite music she was focused on the road but out of nowhere from her right one black Mercedes car crashed into her car.

She could barely hold herself up from the impact but still managed to control the car, luckily nothing happened to her but she had this thought that her car must have been heavily damaged.

She quickly got out of the car and when she saw all the damage she felt so angry to go and beat that stupid driver who was the reason for this big loss.

From her behind a young man around aged 27 wearing black aramani suit walked out of his car which grabbed her attention as she turned around to fight, when other party quickly beat her into it,

"I am so sorry miss... I just had a headache... I am so sorry for the damage. This is my card, i will make sure to cover up every damage. If you are hurt please let me get you to the hospital, please don't be mindful i will take responsibility for this."

'he already apologized, now what?'

She quickly pulled out of her awkward moment and said,

"I am not hurt, just a scratch but wait let me save this number. And please drive safely nothing happened to your car but mine was damaged so bad. It's good that you are taking responsibility instead of running away."

While talking she quickly saved his number in her call, and gave him a ring. She was doubting it to be fraud when luckily it was his number as he answered his phone showing her number on his screen to her.

'he is genuine.'

Disconnecting the call he introduced himself,

"I am Dhruv Ahuja. Don't worry miss, my lawyer will contact you and settle it down. And looking at your car condition i don't think you should drive this car."

She looked back at her car and found smoke coming out of it,

'Ab kya karu? Pehle to itna bura haal nai tha ab kya ho gya? Kahi aisa to nahi koi wire cut gya aur jo blast hua to??... '

She got scared thinking what if she started driving this car and then suddenly she found herself flying peacefully in heaven.

'No.. No! I am not going to drive this! Then, what?'

Before she could think further Dhruv interrupted her ongoing thoughts,

"Miss..? I can give you ride if you want. I don't think you will get any ride this late especially how late it is."

Already from the start he behaved like a gentleman so obviously Prachi was not doubting him, but still she didn't wanted to trouble him.

'But this all happened because of him! What should I do? And getting ride in Mercedes is not bad thing but alone with a man??'

Prachi was troubled in her thoughts and failed to notice dangerous glint passing through dhruv's eyes.

His phone vibrated in his pocket as seeing the caller ID he without hesitation disconnected the call.

" Miss? "