Christmas with MCND - MCND

TW// slight anxiety attack

Win loved Christmas. He loved the presents. the holiday spirit, and everything else about the holiday. This year though, he was nervous. It was his first year having Christmas without his family. It was his first year having Christmas with MCND.

He had bought each of them a gift but he was nervous that they wouldn't like it. As Christmas got closer he got more and more stressed and Castle J noticed.

"Hey Win," he called. "Come with me." He nodded and followed Castle J his room and sat on Bic's bed. Castle J sat across from him on his own bed.

"What's wrong?" Castle J asked. "You seem more stressed than usual." Win shook his head. "It's nothing," he said. He didn't want to ruin his surprise even if they wouldn't like it. "Okay," Castle J said, "but if you ever need to talk about anything, I'm here for you."

"Thank you."

He put on a smile for Gem as they decorated the Christmas tree on Vlive and and cooked some Christmas dishes but once the camera turned off, his smile fell. He started to feel a little anxious and his thoughts started running around his head. They won't like it. They don't like you. Just give up now.

He ran off from the room they were in to his own room and locked the door behind him. His eyesight became blurry as he realized he was crying. He looked over to the spot where he had hidden the gifts. Should I just throw them out? he thought.

He was startled by a knock on the door. He opened it to see Bic standing there. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asked. "Nothing." Win muttered. "It's clearly something" Bic retaliated. Win sighed. "I'm fine, really. Thank you for worrying about me." Bic came forward and hugged him which surprised Win. "Don't worry about anything. We've all got you and we all love you."

"Thank you hyung."

The night of Christmas finally arrived. The five of them gathered around the table to eat and talk. "Guys, do we want to exchange gifts tonight or tomorrow morning?" Castle J asked.

"Tonight!" Win yelled, eager to get it over with. The others agreed with him. "Tonight it is," Castle J said.

They sat in a circle next to the tree, each with their pile of gifts behind them. Castle J gave his gifts first followed by Bic, Minjae, and Huijun. Then it was Win's turn. He turned to Castle J. "I noticed your headphones were getting old so..." he handed the wrapped gift to Castle J.

Castle J opened the wrapping paper to see a brand new set of headphones and not the cheap ones. They were expensive and well made, much better than his old ones. "Thank you Win! I love it!" he yelled.

Win smiled, gratified, and a little more confident as he handed Bic the next present. "I saw this and I thought of you." Bic opened it to see a small teddy bear no more than two inches tall. It's nose was heart shaped and there was a white heart on it's green shirt. "It's so cute!" Bic squealed. "I'm going to name him QT!"

Win handed the next gift to Minjae and sat back as he opened it. It was a pair of earrings that Win had noticed Minjae eyeing so he had bought it for him. Minjae jumped up and hugged him. "Thank you so much Winnie! How did you know I wanted these?" Win shrugged. "Lucky guess?"

Finally, he handed Huijun his gift. Huijun opened it to find a new backpack with cute designs. "I noticed yours was falling apart." he said. "I wanted to get you a new one." Huljun ran and put all his books from his old backpack into his new one. "Thanxx Win!"

Win was happy. He was glad he hadn't thrown out the presents in the end and he was happy that they all liked them. At that moment he started planning what he would get each of them for their birthday.

A/N I'm doing the same thing I did last time (every week I'll upload a story until Christmas) however, in two weeks I'll be posting a different story for Hanuka (or however you wanna spell it).