A Covid-19 Halloween - NCT Dream

No one did Halloween like Jisung. He would always have the best costume and go trick or treating with the Dreamies. This year was different though. This year, they wouldn't go trick or treating, they wouldn't be having the annual SM Entertainment Halloween party, this year, no one would see his cool costume, all because of Covid-19.

Mark noticed the change in Jisung's demeanor and had a talk with him.

"Hey Jisung," he started. "What's wrong? I noticed you seem sad lately."

"Just thinking about Halloween this year and how we won't be able to do what we usually do."

"It'll be okay. I'll figure something out."

Mark started to think, He wanted to give Jisung the best Halloween ever. He planned for days. He went to stores and picked things up. He was going to give Jisung the Halloween of his life.

"Jisung." Jeno called, "I'm going to visit the 127 hyungs. Do you want to come with me?"

Jisung nodded. Why not, he thought. At least I'll be doing something.

The two of them left the dorm and the rest of the Dreamies went to work. The dorm quickly became a Halloween wonderland.

Hanging from the ceiling were cutout bats and ghosts. In every corner was a small cute pumpkin. The table was covered in an orange tablecloth and all kinds of food. There was orange soda and Coke. The floor was covered in pieces of black and orange tissue paper. The rooms were all set up with a different candy by cach door. Halloween had arrived.

In the 127 dorm, Jeno and Jisung were having fun choosing a costume for Jisung. He finally settled on a shirt that said M.O.G. and painted his face and spray dyed his hair yellow. Using black lipstick, he colored in his lips and eyebrown. He was an emoji. Jeno wore a shirt that said error 404: costume not found.

After spending the afternoon with 127, Jeno and Jisung went back to their dorms. The door opened and Jisung froze. He stared at the dorm for a full minute before Jeno gave him a little push and he walked inside.

He covered his face with his hand. Everyone came to give him a hug. "HAPPY HALLOWEEN," Haechan yelled on the top of his lungs. "Thank you hyung," Jisung said turning to Mark. "Anything for you Jisung-ssi."

Mark led Jisung to the kitchen and everyone else went to their rooms. In the kitchen Mark handed him a small basket and together they went to knock on Chenle's door. Chenle opened the door and handed Jisung a pack of Hershey Kisses. They continued onto Jeno and Renjun's room and received a package of lollipops. Haechan joined Jaemin and handed Jisung a jaw breaker.

After, the 127 hyungs came to the Dreamles dorm and they had their own Halloween party. Jisung looked around and smiled. This was the best Halloween ever, spent with his best friends.

A/N I was debating whether or not to upload today. I'm sure you have heard what is going on in the middle east. 1,200 of my people were murdered in cold blood and no one is batting an eye. I don't care what side of the conflict you are on wether you are pro Israel or pro Palestine, innocent babies were shot down in their beds, children are being held captive by terrorists and Hamas are killing their own as well. Hamas is not Palestine, they are terrorists. If you cannot condemn Hamas, you stand with terrorism and if you do, you don't have to stay. I stand with Israel. It is my homeland and it is the country in which I was born. And yes, I know there are innocent Palestinians  caught up in this as well that are also getting killed. I pray for them as well as my own people. I decided to upload in the end because this war is not your fault. I wrote this one in 2020.