Please, don't ever stop (made into story)

the way that Happy was flipping my body around putting me in so many different positions as he fucked my brains out had me thinking where has he been all my life. I mean fuck.

 "Please, don't ever stop!" I pleaded as I lay with my head and arms on the bed as he fucked me deeply.

"Oh yes Papi... fuck me more...own me" I moaned

He slapped my ass a few times before he slipped his hand down and toyed with my clit making me cry out and climax all at once.

he pulled out and flipped me around again making me lay on my back as he say before me and pulled me down him slipping his cock right back in.

I closed my eyes enjoying the penetration and the roughness that Happy was making me feel.

he wasn't hurting me at all just driving me crazy with so much rough pleasure and dominance I could seriously cry from the incredible feeling of it.

I love when he gets like this. not wanting me in control and just flipping my body this way and that, putting me in so many positions half of which I've never been in before. only to find I enjoy it due to him being the one fucking me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

(story called I beg you)