meeting the parents (Chibs)

I had always pictured what it be like to bring someone who I loved and I was serious with home to meet my parents. I knew they weren't judgmental assholes like the rest of Charming. they don't judge anyone.

my mom and dad often told me that if I ever meet someone that I am serious with that they will accept him or her which ever gender I fell in love with. that they'd only care whether or both they treated me how I should and not like a piece of garbage.

I met Chibs when I was twenty one years old and back home from college. I had went to the garage to gett my brakes checked since they was making stretching sounds.

when I heard his accent I was done for.

we got to talking as one of the guys worked on my car. and from that point till now I'd fallen hard and I loved him whole heartedly. I knew what I was getting into from day one of the warnings and everything he had told and given me.

Chibs and I have been together for roughly three years and we was married last minute a year ago.

 I decided that this is as serious as I could get and I told Chibs I wanted him to meet my parents.

so here we are sitting in my parents house.

"so you are a machine and part of the motorcycle club huh?" dad asked

"yes sir" Chibs says

"at least you can provide for your family" he says

"with me your daughter will never want for anything despite the fact she can provide for herself" Chibs tells them.

"what about future kids?" mom asked

"well I'm actually pregnant now" I say

both my parents was very please to hear they will have a grandchild.

"big question and your reply could change our view of you so far." dad says

"alright" Chibs says

"how do you treat our daughter?" he asked

"she's treated like my own queen, she's not abused, physically or mentally, she's loved whole heartily. there is no cheating no physically violence. I rather hurt myself then ever lay a hand on her. I am not that type of man." chibs says

"well son welcome to the family" mom says

"yeah welcome to the family" dad says

I smiled very pleased that my parents are happy and how accepting of Chibs they are.