"you deserve to know." (made into story)

I had found out something that is very wrong and I feel as thought the main person that was involved should be notified of what happened.

I headed to the clubhouse looking for Opie.

"well how are you darling?" Piney asked

"I'm alive" I say

he smiled and agreed with me.

"where is Opie?" I asked

he looked a bot confused before pointing towards the dorms.

"alone?" I asked

he nodded 

"thank you" I say before I walked off toward Opie's dorm. the place that held so many memories both good and bad.

I stood before the door and collected myself willing myself not to tear up.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in" I hear

I open the door and shut it behind me. noticing the room hasn't changed since I was in it so long ago.

"wow. looked at you" he says

"Hi Opie" I greet

"Hi darling" he says standing up and walking over to me and giving me a hug.

it felt strange in a way but I missed it greatly.

"look I came here to tell you something I think you deserve to know not to rekindle old memories," I say plainly 

he pulls back and looks at me.

"okay." he says

"I know you're married to Lyla and I'm happy for you" I say

"what about it" he says

"I was in the hospital and I overheard her and Tara talking and she told Tara she needs help to find an abortion clinic. Opie, she's gonna kill your baby" I say before I start crying

he pulls me to him and holds me close and comforts me.

"It's not right. and I thought you deserve to know after what happened with our baby all those years ago. and I know how you long to have more kids. and she's killing them just to stay a pornstar. not caring about your opinion or anything" I sobbed.

After he comforted me the best he could I dried my eyes and wiped the stray fallen tears away.

"I was trying so hard no to cry. but this fucking whore is killing and innocent kid when it was taken from me. she doesn't deserve you and she doesn't deserve happiness" I say before I turned around and walked out of that room and rushed out the clubhouse. 

I didn't listen to anyone calling for me. I jumped in my car and left.