CHAPTER 1- THE FRIEND I MADE IN AN ACCIDENT

Start from the beginning

When I woke up, it was already 7 pm. I was really hungry, so I went to the restaurant near the motel and had a great dinner. After that, I decided to go for a walk around the streets. While walking, I saw some people with bags full of money, which was obvious they robbed the bank, and the police were behind them. Weirdly, bank robbery is so common here, but still, there is no lack in the economy, like nobody even knows how the currency works here. But, who cares, people just get too much freedom here and that's all they need.

And I don't know how I got hit by a wheelchair. I fell while holding my knee because it was hurting too much. When I saw that, a lady was sitting there, wearing short clothes and a beanie. And she had pretty eyes and a smile.

???????- (scared) I am sorry, did you get hurt?

HAZEL- It's fine, I am okay. Are you hurt?

???????- I am also fine.

HAZEL- Oh, then it's fine, I hope your legs will recover soon.

???????- Huh? I am fine. My legs are fine

HAZEL- Then the wheelchair?

???????- I like riding in a wheelchair.

I was just so confused. How can someone ride in a wheelchair? Then I just realised that I am in Brookhaven, The Mini Ohio. Every stupid thing which is not possible in reality is possible here.

HAZEL- Umm, can I ask your name, please?

???????- I am Pochita, nice to meet you.

HAZEL- Pochita?

POCHITA- Any problem with my name?

HAZEL- No no no, Pochita from Chainsaw Man?

POCHITA- Yeah, I took the name from there.

HAZEL- Nice.

POCHITA- What's your name?

HAZEL- I am Hazel.

POCHITA- Hazel? That's a girl's name bruh.

As expected.

HAZEL- I don't care, I like my name.

POCHITA- Oh, by the way, have you seen Emo?

HAZEL- Who's Emo?

POCHITA- He's my bestie's boyfriend, he again got lost somewhere. She's missing him a lot, so I went out in search of him.

HAZEL- Oh, what does he look like?

POCHITA- (shows her photo on her phone)

HAZEL- He looks good.

POCHITA- I know, but this guy is never stable. Always gets lost somewhere.

HAZEL- Haha, funny.

POCHITA- Never mind, nice to meet you, I gotta leave. I need to find this stupid at all costs.

HAZEL- Lol okay. Bye

POCHITA- Bye

What a great end of the day, that was way too cool. A cute girl in a wheelchair looks way too cute. I quickly went back to my room and went to sleep. It was the next day and I was just relaxing in my room reading a novel. After coming to Brookhaven. I feel way too nice now. My mind is cool and silent. I feel peace now. After I finished my novel, I decided to go for a long drive around Brookhaven. Many people don't know that when you become a citizen in Brookhaven, you are given a smart band, which can help you dress yourself and call items and vehicles. There is some reason why this place is called the dream place. People with premiums get even more features, but I am way too poor and can't afford that. I took a simple blue car and went around the city. While driving through the neighbourhood, I saw someone pointing a gun towards a medium-sized man. When I went a bit closer, I saw that it was Pochita who was pointing the gun towards a person. Even though I knew the gun was fake because real guns are not allowed in Brookhaven, I was interested in what they were doing.

HAZEL- Hi

POCHITA- Oh hi, you are that guy whom I met yesterday, right? What was your name, sorry I am a bit at remembering names.

HAZEL- I am Hazel.

???- Hazel? Dude, you are a boy bruh.

HAZEL- Uh, I don't care, I like my name. And who are you?

POCHITA- He's Emo.

EMO- Bruh, my name is not Emo!!!!

POCHITA- It is, you are emo fr. (::: Fr = For real)

EMO- That's not true (;-;)

HAZEL- What's your real name then?

EMO- My real name is Mayank. Emo is not even my RP name.

POCHITA- It is bruh. He's lying, don't believe him.

EMO- (;-;)

As Brookhaven is not the real world, people don't prefer to introduce themselves using their real names. Instead of that, they use their RP names (or roleplay names). Even my real name is not Hazel. How cool.

EMO- Do you know this guy?

POCHITA- Not really, I met him yesterday.

EMO- Oh, never mind. Bro, you are too tall.

POCHITA- Fr

EMO- What's your height?

HAZEL- 6'4"

EMO- Damn, you are tall!!!

POCHITA- Fr.

HAZEL- Hehe.

EMO- NIce to meet such a tall guy.

HAZEL- Yeah, me too. Can we be friends?

EMO- Sure.

POCHITA- Why not.

EMO- From now on, welcome to our group.

HAZEL- Thanks

POCHITA- Mention not

EMO- Ayo, I forgot, we have to go to the motel!! They both are waiting for us.

POCHITA- Oh yes, it's time for my part-time job in the motel too.

HAZEL- You guys live in the motel?

POCHITA- Not me, I have my house at 23. Emo, his girlfriend or my bestie and their daughter lives in a motel.

HAZEL- They have a daughter O_O

EMO- Ayo, don't think too dirty, she's adopted.

HAZEL- Oh, then OK.

POCHITA- Bring your car bruh. We gotta hurry now.

EMO- Yea. Hazel, you live in the motel?

HAZEL- Yep.

EMO- Alright (spawns a car) Come in, we gotta hurry now.

Before I could say something, he pushed me into the car. Pochita sat in the front seat and I in the back seat. And then Emo ran the car at full speed. I have such chaotic friends lol.

NEW CHARACTERS-

1) POCHITA
2) EMO