Even if that meant going against everything I had learnt and working with people who were seen as enemies. I was willing to do whatever it took, to make my home a better place. Not only for me, but for those innocent people and all those I truly cared about.

After finishing my tea I stood up and placed my mug in the sink, rinsing it quickly as I slipped into my pink fluffy slippers, the world's most comfiest slippers I may add.

I headed towards the door to go and see Jisung, he was always the best person to cheer me up when I was reflecting on life.

I shut the door behind me, locking it before turning around.

Only to see Hyunjin, his head down as he left his room.

He stopped for a moment as he looked at me, things were obviously awkward after he heard mine and Felix's conversation. Even more awkward for me knowing what happened with Chan last night.

"Hey" I was the first to speak, stopping him from walking away from me, I had to at least try to get through to him. After all, nothing happened between me and him except a little harmless flirting.

"Alicia" He spoke bluntly as I furrowed my eyebrows. His stare cold and harsh.

"Oh come on, you're allowed to talk to me"

"I am..." he paused, continuing to stare intimidatingly back at me, "I just don't want to" He answered before walking away. I sighed, quickly running after him and grabbing his arm to stop him once again.

"Why are you avoiding me?" I asked, instantly wishing i hadn't with the words that left his lips next.

"Because you're fucking him" He spat, before walking out the hallway again.

I hadn't seen this side of Hyunjin yet, when we first met he was flirty, playful, but overall he was this great guy that just seemed like a lot of fun. But now he was so cold towards me and yet I didn't fully understand it.

There was clearly an underlying issue between Hyunjin and Chan, causing them to constantly be so hostile to eachother.

But I shouldn't be in the middle of it, I should be free to be friends with Hyunjin and I should be free to do what I like with Chan without the judgement.

I had to get to the bottom of this.

I needed to speak to Minho and get the truth.

------------

"Lissssssss, how was your night? Did you sleep well?" Jisung asked as I eyed him up. Was he being sarcastic or did he know something?

"I slept...great" I answered, i mean it was great...and I did sleep...a little.

"I actually wanted to speak to Minho, is he here?"

Jisung put a hand over his chest, faking a heart attack as I rolled my eyes. Here come the dramatics.

"And here I was thinking you'd want to come and gossip with your bestie...he's in the kitchen" He answered as I threw my arms around him, giving him a tight hug before walking round to the kitchen.

There stood Minho, cooking himself and Jisung breakfast.

"If I'd of known you were making breakfast I wouldn't of eaten!" I said, making Minho smile as he plated the eggs.

"Hey Alicia, how are you?" He asked, passing a plate over to Jisung as he sat at the breakfast bar.

"I'm good, I actually wanted to talk to you...about Hyunjin"

Jisung and Minho exchanged awkward looks as Minho took a seat opposite us.

"Please tell me you've not fallen for him Liss" Jisung was the first to speak as I shook my head. I was not ready for him to lay down the list of rules again...which I may or may not have already broken.

Taste (BangChan) 18+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें