Chapter 42

Sooyoung's POV
"Aigoo, I'll just text Jin." I heard Boram say. She grabbed her phone and typed something. Suddenly, we heard Jin's phone beep, saying he got a message.

"Yah! Jin oppa, why didn't you mute your phone!" Krystal scolded.

"Yah Krystal! Shut up Boram will hear you!" Park Jimin said.

"Yah! Who are you to tell me t-"

"You know, it's pretty obvious now that you guys are here." Boram said and chuckled. She walked towards us and found Jin crouching down behind the table,

"Anyways hey Jin." She greeted and kissed his cheek while all the leaders in the room face palmed.

"3! 2! 1!" They counted.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" We greeted. It was perfect already, the cake was lit, the confetti was thrown but...

"Yah Hobi, why didn't you open the lights?" I asked him.

"I can't see anything, it's way to dark." He answered.

"I'll open it." Youngjae said and opened the lights.

"Well that was a failure." Bomi whistled.

"Happy Birthday Boram-ah!" Jin greeted and Boram thanked him with a sincere smile on her face. She placed her arms around Jin's neck and pulled him closer to her to give him a sweet kiss.

"Should I be sweetened or disgusted?" Shin Jimin asked.

-skip time-

"Gift opening time!" Eunkwang cheered.

We all gathered around the table where we placed our gifts. I could see Boram's face lit up in excitement, her eyes are sparkling and she had a genuine smile on her face. I'm proud that we made her happy today.

"Yah! What are you doing? How will I open my gifts?" Boram questioned Jin when he held her hand. Jin's sweet but Boram? Well, rarely sure.

"Yah! Why are you like this? You didn't even text me a while ago." He pouted.

"Actually hyung, she did text you but I forgot to tell you." Yoongi said, butting into their conversation.

"What?" He exclaimed in disbelief and looked at Yoongi with a bewildered expression.

"Swaeg." Suga simply replied.

"Aish! Your're in my 'Who I'm Killing List' already." Jin glared.

"Who's the first one hyung?" V asked.

"You." He answered boldly.

"I totally agree with you." Shin Jimin said, earning a high five.

"Let's just open the gifts." I said.

"Start with our gifts!" EXO said.

"No, start with ours!" BTS argued.

"You should open our gifts first besides Youngjae is your bestfriend." GOT7 convinced.

"Nah! Open BTOB's because... We don't know, just open ours first."

"Sorry guys, I'm opening BPG's gifts first."

"Start with my gift!" Bomi said excitedly.

Boram got Bomi's gift, which looks like it was wrapped in a rush. She ripped the wrapper open and her gift is the latest iPod.

"Thanks Bomi! I don't know when I could use this though since I don't have my headphones anymore." Boram thanked with a sad smile, remembering her broken headphones that her mother gave