Chapter 19

Krystal's POV
"Hey guys let's eat dinner in a restaurant. My treat!" Jin suggested and we cheered.

"Let's eat in K-pub!" Jimin said.

"No let's eat in Bulgogi Garden!" I shouted.

"K-pub!"

"Bulgogi Garden!"

"K-pub!"

"Shorty!" I teased. It's true though, he's short.

"Clown!" He shot back.

How dare he call me a clown?

"Ug-"

"Shut up!" The members shouted and we did.

Stupid shorty, I'm not a clown. At least the name I called him was accurate, unlike his. I dislike him, with a passion. He always knows how to piss me off and we fight nonstop.

But anyways, we decided to just eat in Yen Dang.

-The next day-

It's lunch and Park Jimin isn't here. That's unusual.

"Where's Shorty?" I asked while looking around. He's usually with Jungkook or Taehyung but the both of them are here.

"Why are you finding him?" Sojin elbowed me and gave me that teasing look of hers.

"Probably with his girls." J-hope answered with a shrug.

"Aww... Krystal are you jealous?" Sooyoung cooed.

"No, of course not! If you'll excuse me I'll be practicing volleyball." I excused.

I walked in the volleyball court seeing that the basketball court was just beside it. The volleyball court was spacious it had a big net at the center and benches by the side. I brought out the ball that I brought and started playing. Volleyball has always been my sport, I used to play it with my sister a lot back then. I also joined the varsity team when I was in elementary, so playing it again feels like home.

While I was practicing, Park Jimin went inside the basketball court with a girl, probably his girlfriend for the day.

"Hey Krystal!" He yelled while his arm was still wrapped around the girl's waist.

"Excuse me do I know you?" I shouted back and rolled my eyes. Can he stop annoying me for a day?

I continued practicing and ignored the disgusting couple by the bleachers. I tried to do a spike but I think I hit it too hard? Because it hit Jimin's girlfriend and she fell from the bleachers. Sorry not sorry.

Park Jimin just looked at me blankly, while he helped his poor girlfriend get up. I just kept on laughing, this is too funny.

"Bye Shorty thanks for making up my day." I laughed before leaving.

I went back to the cafeteria still laughing. Oh god, my insides hurt and I'm already crying. I mentally gave myself a pat on the back. Good job today Krystal. I guess volleyball really is your sport.

"Guys, let's go to the mental hospital." Shin Jimin said while looking at me weirdly.

"Why are you laughing?" V asked me.

So I told them the story about Jimin's girlfriend that fell from the bleachers because of me playing volleyball. They laughed after I told them the story as well.

I kept on laughing not until someone poked my sides, which made me jump since it was my tickle spot, from behind.

"Park Jimin you're so short!" I shouted because I knew that he's the only one who'd do this to me.

I looked behind me to start hitting him and shout at him but when I did our lips touched. I felt his soft lips on mine again and that made my eyes widen. We kissed. Again.

"Revenge!" I shouted with my mischievous smile and he started to run away.

"Hey guys did you bring a toothbrush that you didn't use yet, oh and toothpaste?" I asked while thinking of ways on how I can kill Park Jimin without getting caught.

"Yeah, I do!" V raised his hand showing me the materials I asked.

"Can I have it please?" I said while doing puppy eyes to convince him.

"But it's only for emergency." He replied and did puppy eyes too. I admit, his puppy eyes are cute too.

"This is an emergency!" I shouted, which probably surprised him, since he acidentally dropped the toothbrush from his hands and it slid to the floor.

*bell ring*

"Oh god." We looked at each other.

I was about to grab the toothbrush but students on the way to their own classes slid it further away from me.

Jimin ran into the crowd and got the toothbrush and toothpaste and I thought that for the first time he'll actually do something good like give them to me but I spoke too soon.

"Oh a toothbrush and toothpaste, I guess it's my lucky day." He said happily.

"Sorry not sorry shorty!" I shouted and grabbed the ball I used earlier to hit him straight on the face, causing him to fall. V grabbed the toothbrush and toothpaste and I was waiting for him to give it to me but I guess I spoke too soon again.

"Guys i'll just toothbrush in the bathroom, okay? It's my lucky day, even though I lost mine, I found the exact same one." Then he got lost in the crowd where we can't see him and we couldn't do anything about him but facepalm.

"Once an idiot, always an idiot." Shin Jimin stated.

-break time-

"Ugh! Short!" I shouted and kicked the can that was nearby.

"You know I'm right beside you right?" Shorty said.

"So?"

"Clown!" He said and kicked and also kicked a can near him. Copycat.

We sat on our usual spot in the cafeteria but GOT7 isn't with us.

"Where's GOT7 Boram?" I asked, since she's the closest to the group.

"Oh, they have a world tour." She answered.

"Hey guys, I mean girls, EXO's inviting us to go to Suho oppa's private resort tomorrow." Boram announced and iur eyes lit up with excitement.

"We'll come." We answered.

"Okay!" She said and went back to EXO's table. She's always with them these past few days but she makes time for us as well. I'm happy for her that she's starting to make new friends here.

"Why is it quiet?" Tiffany said and I noticed that too.

"Probably because Park Jimin and Krystal aren't fighting." Suga answered with a shrug.

"Hey I'll treat you guys snacks. Saewookkang or chocopie?" Sojin questioned holding up the two treats.

"Chocopie!" I answered.

"No, Saewookkang!" Shorty answered.

"Chocopie!"

"Saewookkang!"

"How many times do I need to tell you Shorty? She'll buy Cocopie!" I shouted at Shorty.

"Well how many times do I need to tell you Clown? She'll buy Saewookkang!" He yelled back.

"Sojin, just buy Matdongsan." Yoongi suggested and Sojin agreed and left.

Ugh, what a day! Right?