Chapter 20

Sojin's POV
"Hey guys are you ready? The-you-know-who-band is already outside waiting for us." Tiffany asked we call EXO 'the-you-know-who-band' because of the rule.

We all packed our bags and woke up early today. Our schedule this week's actually not that tight for now so we're free to go to this trip with EXO. We all walked out of our dorms and they were kind enough to help us carry our bags. We hopped in on our respective vans and started our road trip.

-in Suho's private resort-

"Woah! Oppa, your resort is awesome." Boram said in awe and all of us agreed. It was amazing. I have no idea how to describe it. It's like we're in our own paradise.

"How sweet, you even named your resort EXODUS." Shin Jimin said looking at the big EXODUS lettering by the resort.

"What are you guys waiting for? Let's change into our swimsuits!" Baekhyun exclaimed and ran towards the bathroom with his swimsuit.

I can't look at the guys because... Nevermind! I could feel my face heating up but I chose to ignore it and act normal.

"Hey Sojin, are you sick? Your face is turning red." Kyungsoo said and checked my temperature by resting the back of his hand on my forehead.

"You're so slow hyung." Kai smirked and I wished quietly that Kyungsoo still doesn't realize it.

"Hey Kai! Catch!" Krystal said and threw him a beach ball.

He didn't get to catch the ball, which led him to falling in the pool. Serves him right.

I looked around me and saw Bomi and Luhan playing water guns. They both look really happy, since they were laughing and teasing each other.

Boram and Tao are taking pictures that they are probably going to post later. They seem really sweet, I wonder if they feel something for each other already or if they're still pretending.

Shin Jimin and Chanyeol are running around and are chasing each other. Chanyeol then pushed Shin Jimin. Kris pushed Chanyeol to the pool. Afterwards, Tiffany pushed Kris to the pool.

Now I know why they were called the 12 idiots. They're lovable ones though. I'm thankful that we're friends with them.

Sooyoung and Baekhyun are talking to each other, they keep on laughing, which made me smile seeing them happy. Baekhyun is a cheerful guy, so I don't blame Sooyoung for being all smiles today.

"Earth to Sojin!" Kyungsoo said waving a hand infront of my face to get my attention, which stopped me from observing them.

"Oh sorry you were saying?" I questioned with a cheeky smile.

"Do you want to swim?" He asked.

"Yeah sure!" I pushed him to the pool and laughed but he pulled me in with him.

-after swimming-

"Let's go to Lotte World!" Baekhyun invited and we all agreed.

We went inside the shower rooms to fix ourselves before heading towards Lotte World. Lotte World is an amusement park near this resort. It's actually pretty well known but I haven't been there yet. I heard from the others that it's amazing and based from the pictures I saw, it really is.

Bomi's POV
"Luhan, let's go there!" I pointed at Anchors Away, while grabbing Luhan's wrist and practically dragging him there.

"Sorry Bomi but Luhan's scared of heights." Boram teased.

"No I'm not!" He denied

"How do you explain this?" Boram showed us a video.

It was a video of Luhan riding the Anchors Away with the other EXO members and he was holding Xiumin like his whole life depends on it. It looked like he was close to crying. Cute.