Chapter 29

Boram's POV
I'm currently with Youngjae and we're having our long-awaited best friend date.

"I'll just get something." He said and stood up. I'm at their dorm the other members aren't here though, they probably have their own busy schedules. He came back with an album with his hand.

"Oh you still kept that?" I told him.

"Why do you think I'm holding it Boram?" He answered sarcastically.

"Yah!" I hit his shoulder playfully before glaring at him.

We both opened the album. It had all our pictures since we were kids and I can't help but smile. We both laughed at our silly pictures back then and reminisced the times we had together when we were younger. My phone rang so I check to see who it was.

From: Jagiya

"Are you free right now? I wanted to go out on a date with you today."

"Youngjae-ah! Can I go on a date with Tao today?" I questioned. After asking him that he got a little... Mad?

"Boram can't you just break up with him and hghfkdms." I can't understand the last thing he said but after hearing that he wants me and Tao to break up was enough for me to be furious.

"How could you say that to your own bestfriend?" I said in disbelief with what he just told me and stood up. I grabbed my things getting ready to leave.

"I-I'm sorry it's ju-just because I-"

"Save it." I spat before leaving.

To: Jagiya

"I'm free now I'll wait for you at the dorm."

Our dorms weren't that far from each other so walking was fine. I still can't believe he said that to me. I get that they dislike each other but this is crossing the line. I entered our dorm seeing... GOT7?

"Why are you guys here?" I asked.

"Ouch Boram! I thought we were friends." Jackson said and placed a hand on his chest pretending to be emotionally hurt. I just rolled my eyes at him and went to my room.

Bomi came in seeing me getting ready for me and Tao's date today.

"Where are you going? I thought that you and Youngjae have this 'bestfriend date' thingy." She asked and I sighed.

"Me and Tao are going on a date today." I said trying to focus putting my eyeliner.

"WHAT?" Bomi shouted I got surprised so I applied my eyeliner in the wrong direction and I glared at her.

"S-Sorry Boram." She said nervously.

"Yeah whatever." I said after getting ready for a few minutes after I heard the doorbell. I was still in a bad mood because of Youngjae.

"I'll get it!" I shouted hoping that a GOT7 member didn't open it.

"Bye guys!" I shouted and hurriedly shut the door seeing Tao.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" I questioned.

Tao was standing in front of our dorm but it was clear that his ankle's injured. He had crutches to help him walk.

"Calm down jagiya. I'm fine." He assured but I'm still worried.

"No, you're not! What happend to your ankle?"

"I'm fine, really. Let's just go have fun in our date." He smiled to assure me that he's fine.

We had our date like how we normally do. We eat in a resaturant, go to gucci, watch a movie and sometimes he brings me to a special place. Although, today he won't bring me to one, he wanted to but I said no because he needs to rest his ankle. He didn't bother arguing with me already so he brought me back to the dorm.

"Bye Jagiya! I had a great time." I said and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Bye saranghae!" He shouted. (Saranghae: I love you)

"Nado saranghae!" I shouted back. (Nado Saranghae: I love you too)

I went in the dorm I didn't see any BPG members just Youngjae sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Why are you here?" I said with my hands crossed.

He hugged me. "I'm sorry, Boram. I didn't mean to say that to you. I just said that because I love you."

Youngjae's POV
Wait... Did I say I love you to Boram?

"Youngjae-ah, the I love you was as a friend right?" She asked.

Should I say yes or no? Is this the right time telling her that I have feelings for her since I don't know forever?

"Y-Yeah, of course I just forgot saying as a f-friend."

"Okay, apology accepted since I love you too. I'll see you tomorrow Youngjae-ah!" She said and kissed my cheek. It's normal for us doing that since we were best friends for a lot of years that I already lost count.

-the next day in school during lunch time-

I can't help but stare at Tao and Boram be sweet to each other. We're like that too but she only sees our relationship as a platonic one.

"Tell her." JB whispered

"Tell her what? It's useless, she loves someone else." I said.

"Are you kidding me Youngjae? She's dating an EXO member." JB half shouted at me.

"So?" I said and he just face palmed.

"Just tell her today. You can't hide your feelings forever. It will make you feel good when everything's out in the open." He convinced.

"I guess." I said, not completely agreeing but I know thay he does have a point.

"You can do this Youngjae! GOT7, BTS and even BPG is here for you." He said then he patted my back and walked back to the other members.

Should I really confess?

Boram's POV
Youngjae said that he wanted to go out with me today to make it up to me. I miss hanging out with him so I agreed.

"Bye guys I'm going out with Youngjae!" I yelled.

"As a bestfriend!" I added, knowing that others will think that it's something more than that if I don't say it. Especially Yoon Bomi.

We had a picnic and it was surprisingly quiet. It wasn't the awkward kind of quiet though. It was peaceful, it was nice. The breeze was comforting and I just leaned my head on Youngjae's shoulder. We watch the sunset and now we're star gazing.

"Remember we always use to do this when we were in 7th grade?" He asked me while looking at the stars.

"Yup." I answered remembering the old times.

"Boram-ah." He called.

"Yeah." I said and looked at him.

"I love you, more than as friends." He confessed.