Chapter 39

Sojin's POV
"Yah! Yah! Don't go to our room first! You need to tell me what happened!" I shouted at Krystal when I saw that she was on our way to the room I share with her. She looked so dead, she didn't have her usually energy with her. I wonder what happened?

"Yah! Us too! But wait, I'll call Boram first." Bomi joined in together with the others. She grabbed her phone and dialed Boram's number, when Boram finally picked up Bomi yelled,

"YAH PARK BORAM COME TO THE DORM THIS HOUR! THIS MINUTE! THIS SECOND!"

"I hope Boram's eardrums are doing well." I heard Shin Jimin mumble.

"YAAAAAAH! ARE YOU TRYING TO BREAK MY EARDRUMS? BESIDES I'M NOT DONE TEACHING JIN UET!" She yelled through the phone, causing Bomi to bring her phone far from her ear.

"Ah, I'm going to the doctor tomorrow. Wait for me here." Bomi told us while cracking her knuckles, she left the dorm after.

-skip time-

Bomi arrived after a few minutes that felt like seconds. She was dragging Boram in with her.

"Why did you even drag me here?" Boram hissed, clearly not in a good mood, which is normal.

"Because it's... Story time!" Bomi answered excitedly with her iconic jazz hands, and Boram just gave her blank expression.

We all sat down on the couch and listened to what Krystal has to say. I actually miss hanging out with these girls. A simple movie night with chips and sodas is the best with them.

"You should've slapped her when Kai held her hand." Boram told her after she told me what happened. We all gave her the are-you-serious look.

"What are you guys looking at? It's true." She asked and we ignored her.

-the next day-

"I'm not used to them not fighting." Hoseok frowned and poked on his salad. Apparently, our managers all gave us a new diet plan tomorrow. It's killing me slowly.

"Then try getting used to it." Krystal said after rolling her eyes at him.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Krystal and Park Jimin said at the same time.

"I said it first Shorty/Clown so don't follow me." They glared. It's like their minds are in sync.

"Ugh! I'll just practice." They still both said it together. After realizing it, they gave one last glare to each other before walking away going in opposite directions.

"What happened to those two?" Hoseok asked.

"Just follow what Krystal said, get used to it Hobi." Sooyoung told him and patted him on the back.

-skip time-

"Yoongiiii." I pouted. We're in the heater but club just finished. We were seated at one of the chairs back stage. Yoongi has been really kind to me and we grew closer ever since the play.

"Don't do that. It hurts my eyes." He whined.

"Teach me how to rap, please?" I did my puppy eyes at him. He looked flustered and looked away so I guess it's working?

"No."

"Please?"

"No?"

"Please?"

"No?"

"Ple-"

"I'll teach you." Namjoon offered while walking towards us. I guess he was here to pick Yoongi up?