Chapter 28

Sooyoung's POV
I'm in the park walking my pet dog. I got tired from walking so I decided to sit down on the bench for a few minutes. I enjoyed the breeze and smiled while looking at my dog play with the ball I gave him.

"HOLY MOTHER OF BANANA PUFFS!" I shouted in shock because Baekhyun surprised me.

He laughed while I glared at him.

"Sorry and what did you shout? Banana puffs?" He said between his laughs.

"Some fans call BPG Banana Puff Girls." I explained, which made him laugh even more. When he finally got to compose himself he invited me to buy some ice cream.

"Now I know why your fans call you a pullt." I told him while eating ice cream he just glared at me it's not scary though, it was cute.

We just talked and its fun being with Baekhyun. We were just enjoying our ice cream but he surprised me. Again. Making me drop my ice cream.

"Yah! What did you do?" I asked him.

"I shaved my eyebrows." He answered copying the vine, he ran I also ran and before you know it we were playing tag, well what would you expect from a childish puppy?

"Time out." He said catching his breath

"Let's just play in the playground!" He said and practically dragged me there.

Seriously Baekhyun?

We just rode on the swing and talked like we were kids. Some elderlys were looking at us like we're crazy, and they're not wrong.

"How's being with STB?" He asked. Why do they not say their names?

"It's fine, I guess." I simply answered.

I don't know what's our relationship with BTS is actually. Sometimes we're friends with them and sometimes we just bicker a lot.

"We were actually best friends with them and 7TOG before." He said.

"You miss them?" I asked

"Honestly.... Yeah." He said frowning. He looked down and he was fumbling with his fingers.

"Then why won't you be friends with them again?" I asked.

"I don't think they'll accept me being their friends after what we did." He said still looking down.

"Why what did you guys do t-"

"Let's stop this drama. Let's just go to the mall!" He said and we went to his car.

It's probably too personal so I didn't push it. I hope they'll be friends again soon though. When we arrived at the restaurant we ordered food right away. We talked and laughed not until someone entered the restaurant. Hoseok was walking towards us with a furious expression on his face.

"J-hope?" I said confused. Why is he here?

He suddenly grabbed my arm and forced me out of the restaurant. I got surprised by his actions and tried to stop him. Baekhyun followed us and grabbed my other free arm.

"Bro you're hurting her!" Baekhyun shouted.

What is this? Tug of war?

"Don't you ever call me that again." Hobi said while glaring at Baekhyun and removed Baekhyun's grip from my arm.

"Okay, okay let's do that scene again." Baekhyun said and cleared his throat.

"Yah! You're hurting her!" Baekhyun shouted and grabbed my arm again.

"You're getting her into trouble!" Hobi shouted back

"Just like what you guys always do." He added and that made Baekhyun let go of me.

I glared at Hoseok and removed his grip from my arm as well.

"The hell you just did?" I shouted at him.

"I was trying to help you!" He shouted back.

"Well I don't need it." I said and walked away.

I ran back to the dorm and sighed when I got in. I don't want to go out ever again. I looked up to see them staring back at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked.

"You have a rumor with Baekhyun and J-hope." Shin Jimin sighed.

"There's a video of what happened in the mall." Boram explaimed.

"You guys got attention because of all the shouting." Tiffany frowned.

"What happened?" Krystal asked and I explained what happened to them.

I'm so sick of this drama.

J-hope's POV
I didn't do anything wrong right? I just wanted to help her. I looked at the new rumor about the three of us. Now fans think that this is a love triangle or something. I don't like her being caught up in a rumor. It looks like i'm the one who dragged her into trouble.

"I just wanted to help you." I said talking to a picture of Sooyoung, I'm getting crazy. I ruffled my hair and rested my head on the wall before sighing for the 100th time.

But I guess you don't need it.