Chapter 31

Tiffany's POV
"I have a plan for Krystal and Park Jimin, let's tell the others." I whispered to Rap Monster.

Krystal's POV
"Hey guys we'll buy food for lunch. Boram, Bomi, Sojin, Jimin and Sooyoung I need you guys for this!" Tiff shouted.

"Jin, Suga, J-hope, V, Junkook I need you guys!" I heard Namjoon yell from the other side.

"Jimin watch Krystal for us thanks!" Sojin told Shorty and pulled him to our dorm before walking out.

"They set us up didn't they?" I told him when they left.

"Yup, wait I'll just get something from the dorm." He said and went to their dorm.

"Don't come back here Shorty!" I shouted.

But he still came back holding masking tape.

"This side is your side and this side is my side." He said while sticking masking tape in the middle part of the dorm.

4 hours later
"Why aren't they back yet?" I muttered looking at my watch.

"Yah clown!" Shorty called.

"What do you want?" I glared.

"I need to go to the bathroom so can I go to your side please."

"No." I'll make fun of him for a while.

"What? But I really need to go to the bathroom."

"No means no shorty. Besides, you're the one who thought of putting the masking tape so it's your fault." I said and stuck my tongue out at him to annoy him.

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"FINE!" I shouted since he was getting to annoying, and he ran to the bathroom.

Park Jimin's POV
She's the only clown that's not funny.

It's my turn Krystal Jung.

I went out of the bathroom seeing her lying down on the couch while using her phone.

"Go back to your side, Shorty." She said while texting she was texting... K- darky.

I sat beside her.

"I told you to go back to your side!" She shouted and pushed me away.

"How could a short guy like you be so heavy?" She said frustated.

I hugged her.

"Yah! Shorty get off me! Yah! Park Jimin!" She shouted and tried getting me off her.

Me and her face were inches apart she was blushing. I want to take a picture of her face. Cute.

I smirked at her and she got her phone and continued texting with darky, our faces still inches apart.

"Yah you're taking pictures of me aren't you?" I teased.

"Read my phone case, Shorty." She told me.

"If you can read this your too close." I read it aloud.

"Exactly Shorty, you're too close. Now get off me. Your charms don't work on me, playboy." She said and tried pushing me away again.

I sighed and got off of her. I went back to my side, which has the kitchen so I got some food. I could still read her phone case from the kitchen but I wont tell her that because everyone knows where that will lead to.

"Yah, Shorty, give me some food too. You're not the only one that gets hungry. I'm human too!" She told me.

"You're human?" I said with wide eyes and a hand on my chest pretending to be shocked.

"I thought you were a clown." I added.

"Very funny ha-ha-ha." She said with a blank expression.

"I know, right?" I told her like how girls say it and we both laughed, then we stopped and glared at each other again. We became friends for 5 seconds only.

"I won't give you food until you say please in a cute way."

"No way!" She glared.

"Wrong word and wrong expression." I smirked.

"Please." She said it really cutely. I'm not going to lie but she really is cute.

"Not cute enough." I told her and she rolled her eyes. It was actually enough, I just wanted to see it one more time.

"Please." She did it again.

"One more." I told her and she glared.

"Please." She plead super cutely now, I sound so gay.

"Wait, just stay in that expreassion." I said and took a picture of her.

"Now can you give me food?" She questioned.

"Nah! You need a diet." I told her.

"What? You made me do those things and you won't give me food?"

"Are you really that hungry?"

"Yes! Isn't it obvious?"

"Okay here." I tossed a crumb of my food and she glared at me.

"I swear Shorty if you won't bring me food I'll call K-"

"You can't say his name remember?" I smirked. I'm going to thank the leaders for this.

"Fine, what do you guys call him?" She asked.

"We call him darky." I answered.

"Seriously? Fine I'll repeat my sentence."

"I swear Shorty, if you don't give me food I'll call darky." She threatened but what she didn't know is that I recorded her voice. I want to let K- darky hear this. I wonder what his rection will be. But... I can't do that becauase of what they did.

"Fine, fine, here." I said giving her food.

"You know what let's just remove this masking tape." She said.

"I agree with you for the first time." I agreed and helped her remove the masking tape.

"Thanks Jimin." She smiled.