Chapter 36

Boram's POV
"Boram-ah, buy the groceries. It's your turn to buy." Sojin told me and I sighed.

We all take turns in buying the groceries and unfortunately, it's my turn now. I changed into much more decent clothes and grabbed my mask and sunglasses before getting out of the dorm. Coincidentally, Jin was coming out of their dorm as well.

"You have a date?" He asked casually.

"Nope, it's my turn to buy the groceries. You?" I answered.

"I'm also buying the groceries." He replied.

We don't really talk that much. I just see him as someone who really knows how to piss me off. It's kind of odd that we're civil today.

"Let's just go together." I told him and he simply nodded.

We were walking side by side. Seoul during night time looks amazing. It was comfortably quiet but I still decided to break the ice. I honestly want to know more about him.

"What's your most embarrasing moment?" I asked him.

"Well my pants fell on during our debut stage two times all the way to my thighs." He answered and I noticed he blushed.

I tried holding back my laughter but I couldn't. I started laughing and wiped away the tears that formed due to all the laughing.

"Yah! It's not funny when you experience it." He said and there was a cute pout on his lips.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Let's just change the topic, yeah? What's troubling you these days?" I asked to change the topic. He seemed really embarrassed and I don't want that.

"Hmm... I guess dancing. I'm really conscious in my dancing. I feel like I'm lacking." He answered honestly.

"Well, I could teach you?" I offered and his eyes lit up.

"Really? You'd do that?" He asked and I gave him a small smile.

"Of course. We could practice after school."

-skip time-

Jin and I were on our way home. He helped me with the other grocery bags, which I really appreciated. We were talking but we suddenly stopped to our tracks when we noticed a couple kissing a few feet away from us.

"Isn't that the panda?" Jin asked and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He's right. It's Tao. Kissing another girl.

I couldn't move. Tears were threatening to fall from my eyes while I stared at them. I didn't know what to feel. Different kinds of emotions were crashing down on me. I couldn't breath.

But mostly? I felt anger.

"What? You're just going to stand there? You're better than this you're Park Boram of BPG, the Diamond. The bravest person I've ever met." Jin told me.

"Watch me Kim Seok Jin." I smirked at him and he mouted 'hwaiting.'

I walked towards them, I was getting more furious by the second. I cleared my throat, which made them pull away from each other. I laughed bitterly while looking at their guilty and surprised expressions.

"Bo-" He started but I already cut him off.

"So, Tao, maybe you'd want to introduce me to this 'friend' of yours?" I asked with a fake smile plastered on my face. I could hear the venom and bitterness in my voice and I knew that they were both scared. They should be.

"Boram I can explain." He said before hugging me

"Aww, that's sweet you're hugging me and even kind enough to explain what I just saw? What are you going to tell me? Your lips slipped?" I said with a laugh.