Chapter 38

Krystal's POV
Before Bomi's POV
"Hey guys the I NEED U MV is already out! Wanna watch it with me?" Bomi asked while jumping around. She's been waiting for it since yesterday. We agreed in watching it with her and she played it on her iPad.

"OMO! Jungkook looks so hot here! Taehyung too and Namjoon. Oh! Even Jin-"

"You mean everybody?" Sooyoung let out a small chuckle.

"Nah, I think she meant everybody except for Shorty." I said.

"Actually Krystal, I meant everybo- KOOKIE WHY SO HOOOOOOOT?" She tried to continue her sentence but was soon cut off when Jungkook appeared.

"You do know that they can hear you right?" Boram told her with her eyebrow arched.

"Sorry, I just can't contain the feels anymore." Bomi apologized with the peace sign.

"Look Shorty drowned because he's too short!" I laughed.

"Yah! Clown I can hear you! It's part of the act to drown myself!" Shorty shouted from their dorm.

"You should've just drowned yourself for good. Oh and you look so ugly when you cry!" I shouted back.

After watching the music video, Bomi convinced us to watch the dance practice as well. We honestly wanted to see it too so we agreed again.

"They're all so good in dancing, especially Hob." Sooyoung admired, only to earn some teasing from us.

"What? Anyone could see that. He's there main dancer!" She defended.

When the dance practice finished, Bomi clapped her hands while squealing. She replayed the music video. Who knows how many times she'll watch it.

"SEOK JIN! COME WITH ME TO THE PRACTICE ROOM I NEED TO TEACH YOU ALREADY!" Boram shouted

"Yah! Are you trying to break our ear drums?" Tiffany scolded.

"Maybe, maybe not." She smirked before leaving the dorm with Jin. They've been pretty close these days.

"Yah! Yoon Bomi, get over it! You're almost having a boyfriend." I scolded when I could still hear her squeals. She was watching the music video with so much heart eyes.

"Okay, okay, sorry." She apologized but continued admiring the boys anyway.

"Once a fangirl, always a fangirl." Shin Jimin stated and we decided to just let her be.

-the next day-

"Clown, I told you that it's just an act!" Shorty whined.

"I told you, you drowned because you're too short!" I smirked.

"Act!"

"Not!"

"Act!"

"Not!"

"Act!"

"Not!"

"Act!"

"Not!"

"Ac-"

"SHUT UP AND JUST EAT!" The members yelled and we immediately zipped our mouths shut.

"You need to have a diet Clown so I'll get this." Shorty said and got my plate.

"Fine have it. You need food so that you could grow taller anyway." I teased but he ignored me and continued eating my food. I couldn't do anything about it but huff.

"Oh, you should also sleep so that you'd be taller." I added.

"Aww... You care about me." He teased.