Chapter 1

Boram's POV
I closed my eyes while enjoying one of my favorite songs by EXO, Growl. The breeze was comforting and I tapped my fingers and hummed along with the song. I always found myself comfortable on my own. I was enjoying my own company not until my best friend, Bomi, snatched my headphones away from me.

"Yah! Boram are you even listening to me?" Bomi shouted.

"What if I wasn't?" I asked, not even hiding that I wasn't interested in what she was saying. I didn't even notice that she was there.

"Cold as always." She mumbled enough for me to hear.

"What were you going to tell me anyway?" I questioned while trying to get my headphones back.

"Listen to me then I'll give you back your headphones."

"Fine." I sighed in defeat and rolled my eyes.

"Okay, I was thinking that me, you, Sojin and Krystal to audition for Big Hit Entertainment." She explained with an excited grin plastered on her face.

I tried to say something but no words came out. Is she crazy? I never saw myself as a K-pop idol, I only appreciate their music.

"What?" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"Ummm....were you surprised or do you have invisible headphones now? And can you stop widening your eyes like that, you already look like Do Kyungsoo." She said with a laughed.

"I heard you, it's just that why Big Hit?"

"Come on Boram! I'm confident about our talents. Aren't you confident? You're good at singing, dancing and rapping, you're like Jeon Jungkook." She tried to convince me.

"There are a lot of idols out there and you still compared me to Jungkook." I scoffed. "Is that why you chose Big Hit instead of SM?" I asked.

Bomi's a huge fan of BTS. And when I saw huge, I really mean it. She's obsessed with them.

"Well yeah... But is that why you want to audition for SM just because of Tao and Suho oppa?"

I sighed in defeat. I admit, I'm a big fan of EXO ever since they released their teaser photos and videos.

"Does Krystal and Sojin agree to this already?" I asked, crossing my fingers mentally that they haven't.

"Yup! They said that they wanted to give it a shot." She answered.

"Okay, now can you give me back my headphones?"

"Oh right! I forgot about that." She said handing me over my headphones.

I was going to wear it already but somebody snatched it away from me again. I looked up to glare at the person who got it seeing Krystal smirking at me.

"You are not going to use or wear these on this day."

Krystal and Sojin my friends too. The three of them are the only friends I have if I'm going to be honest. They're the only people I trust and that I can open up to. But they're really getting on my nerves right now. Can't they see I want to listen to EXO songs peacefully?

"And why not?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"We need to think and practice the songs we'll perform for the audition on Monday." Krystal said.

"I already know the songs I'll use." I said with a little confidence.

"What is it?" They both asked excitedly.

"I'm going to dance Overdose, sing Don't go and rap Let Out The Beast, all by EXO."

Krystal arched her right eyebrow and Bomi gave me the are-you-serious look.

"What's wrong with that?" I questioned.

"Have you lost your mind?" Bomi said while her arms were crossed against her chest.

"You do know that we are auditioning for Big Hit Enterntainment." She said emphasizing the company name.

"Oh right." I said realizing that just now. It's probably best to use songs from their entertainment if I really want to get in huh?

"Maybe you could just dance Boy In Luv, sing Let Me Know and rap Triptych, they're all by BTS." Bomi suggested.

"Yeah, I think that's a great idea." Krystal agreed.

"Fine, now can I have my headphones?" I asked, hoping that they'd finally give it back to me.

"Nope, we're going to Sojin's house to practice." Krystal said.

"I need new friends." I muttered.

"Yah! We heard that." They both shouted.

"Yeah, Whatever." I said then glared at them.