Chapter 4

Sojin's POV
I woke up and started getting ready for my first day of training. I wore jeans, a white croptop that says "Don't Follow Me I'm Lost Too" I also wore sneakers and applied light make-up. I looked at myself in front of the mirror and smiled with content with how I look before eating breakfast.

-Skip Time-

"Park Boram,Yoon Bomi, Krystal Jung and Park Sojin come with me." A girl instructed.

"My name is Hyojin and I'm assigned to show you girls around." She introduced herself.

Hyojin look very professional, she wore a tight black skirt just right above he knee and a white polo that had "Big Hit Entertainment" in small lettering. She also gave us a warm and welcoming smile.

"This is the training room or practice room for dancing." She pointed out.

The room was much more spacious than what I have at home and there were different trainees doing their own assigned training.

"Everybody be good to the new trainees!" Hyojin shouted and gestured to us.

Everybody diverted their attention to us and some of them had smiles but others gave us glares and snickers.

"Please inrtoduce yourseleves." Hyojin told us.

"I'm Park Sojin." I introduced with a sweet smile.

"Hey! I'm Krystal." She introduced casually but politely, which is very rare.

"Yo! I'm Bomi." She said, trying her best to be cool, which made me fight the urge to roll my eyes.

"Boram." She simply said.

"I bet they're not good."

"Yeah, I think the one wearing the headphones only passed because of her looks."

I got pissed off and felt my blood boil. They didn't even seen us perform yet and they're assuming that we aren't good? Why would we pass the auditions in the first place then?

"What are your names." I asked coldly. I mainly head those negative comments from these three. They all looked at me with the same amount of coldness I gave them.

"I'm Tiffany Young."

"I'm Shin Jimin."

"I'm Choi Sooyoung."

"While I'm asking nicely, please don't be judgmental if you haven't even seem us perform yet. Please use your common sense and think logically before saying anything." I told them with a fake smile before turning my back towards them them walked away.

"Chill." Bomi said and laughed.

"I think they're just jealous because almost all the guys in the training room are looking at us." Krystal said and winked at a guy who has been looking at her since the introduction. I rolled my eyes at her and laughed while hitting her shoulder lightly.

-Skip Time-

It's already break time and the three girls that I talked to are walking towards us. I arched my eyebrow at them, what do they want now?

"We're sorry that we said that you're not talented even though we didn't see you perform yet." One of the girls said, I think she was Tiffany.

"Yeah, you guys were awesome a while ago during training." Shin Jimin complimented.

"Can we be friends?" Sooyoung asked with a hopeful smile.

"Yeah sure, you guys were awesome at singing and dancing too." Boram smiled.

"What did you eat? Why are you being so nice?" Bomi asked in disbelief on how Boram replied.

"Food?" Boram answered.

"Aish! Whatever." Bomi said frustated.