"They're already putting together some fun. From what they said, Camie needs some love tonight and I was hoping to also help with that love~" Akeno licked her lips in a seductive manner to have my tail start to poof up a bit.

"Pfft. You thinkin of something naughty babe?" As if she was summoned, Camie walked over and began hugging me. "So how about a little fun tonight? I'm sure you'll enjoy a little bit of cat pussy from me~"

"Any chance I can help you out with that?" Akeno raised her hand a bit to get Camie's attention to have her smile.

"Sure, fam. I actually wanted to have a threeway with you. I kinda wanted to see how that nice ass and rack of yours jiggle while getting fat cat sausage in you."

"Can we please stop talking about this here. We're getting a crowd and not for good reasons." I tried to suggest everyone stop doing this with the students taking this test turning and hearing our conversations.

"Fair enough. I just wanted to play a little, but I guess I went too far. C'mon, Izuku. Let's go find Katsumi and tell her who's gettin the D with me. Catcha later, girl."

"I'll see you in a little bit, Camie. I hope she doesn't drain you too much before me, Izuku~" Once again, I went red as Camie was pulling my arm to get towards the buses where Nemuri, Kaachan and Ochako were waiting.

"Alright. Seems like this is everyone." Nemuri spoke up with a bit of a pained look on her face. "Sorry. I just had a kick happen." My ears perked up with this and had the near uncontrollable urge to run up and place my head on Nemuri's belly, but was able to hold it since it's not the place for it. "Anyway, nicely done on all your parts. You all passed and began your next step in the hero world. Now, let's head back and rest up. There's still some time for us before school starts back up again, so we'll be having a little field trip with class B to Kyoto in the next week. Prepare accordingly."

We all got on the bus with a bunch of the guys excited to be going to Kyoto. Once I sat down, I went right towards Eri, Ochako and Kaachan who were sitting in a group. I turned into my cat form to enjoy laying on Eri's lap and looking up to Kaachan. "Quick question. Did you mention to Camie about doing you know what tonight?"

"Yeah. She texted me earlier about possibly adding Akeno to it. Itsuka was also saying how she boarderline motivated Ibara to be a pawn in your Nekomata House and becoming a cat ready to mate with you."

"Wait. How did she...You know what, less questions if I don't dive deeper into it. So you're fine with all three?"

"Yep. You can also make both Ibara and Akeno have a bun in their oven. Maybe after that, the pervy devil won't have her fingers go up my ass."

'Huh. Same logic about her pregnancy as me.' As I thought this, I remembered two things I wanted to do. "Oh yeah. I almost forgot. Kaachan. Ochako. I've got something for you both." I went into my underfur and pulled out my bag of Neko Pieces in it and gave one of my knights to Ochako and my queen to Kaachan. "I figured I'd make it official with the two of you to be part of my house. So what do you say?"

Both looked at the pieces before looking at me. "You honestly think we'd say no. Fudge yeah I'll be your queen. I mean, I technically already am."

"Wouldn't that be co-queen with me?" Ochako suggested with a bit of a confident smirk on her face.

"Fair argument. But still, we're in." I smiled at this before accepting them into my peerage. Once I did, both immediately had ears spring up from their head to show they're now part Nekomata at least. "My ears feel weird."