Sean:"Hey babe."
Me:"Hey yourself, how's it feel to be home?"

I sat my bag down as he sat up so I could sit next to him, he smiled wide then grabbed my hand kissing the top of it.

Sean:"It feels great and I feel sooo good right now."
Me:"Great they drugged you up."

We both laughed and Sean leaned back,

Sean:"Your home early."
Me:"Nick started with the monster bullshit again even dragged Rosalee and Monroe into it to help me believe but once I figured out that's what it was about I left and came here."
Sean:"Really? When are his lies going to end?"
Me:"I have no clue."
Sean:"I wouldn't worry about it, how did this morning go?"

I sighed then stood up walking over to the stand grabbing a glass to pour some whiskey into it, holding the glass I walked back over to the couch sitting back down.

Me:"At first I was annoyed to even go in today but I still went. Trying to figure out this case we got yesterday makes no sense to me and Nick came in to talk but I wasn't ready to speak to him, before he could say anything else Wu came into the office telling me you were able to go home. That's why Wu was the one to pick you up instead of me so I'm sorry for that."

I took a drink as Sean sighed then he turned towards me taking the glass from my hand.

Sean:"Don't apologize I figured something happened when Wu showed up. Nick was so quiet while you were in a coma, he shouldn't be pushing you this hard it can only make the side effects worse and if they do you need to tell me."
Me:"What can you do about it?"
Sean:"Well if I know what's going on I can help fix the problem."
Me:"I wish I knew what was going on."
Sean:"What about the case?"

I leaned back as Sean handed the glass back to me,

Me:"It's undescribable, three dead victims yesterday two with claw marks and the third ones throat was ripping out. None of that case makes any sense but this morning? Two victims found frozen to death with puncture wounds on there necks."

Sean stared at me for a moment then sat up straight,

Sean:"That is odd, yesterday's case could have been a wild animal and the case this morning? That one I can't figure out."
Me:"Yea that's what Nick and Hank claims yesterday's case to be and this mornings case they haven't said a single word to me about it."
Sean:"Were you given a file?"
Me:"Yea I have it with me in my bag."
Sean:"Show it to me."
Me:"You're supposed to be resting."
Sean:"Yea well you can't speak to Nock about it right now so I'm your only option."

I nodded then leaned over the arm of the couch picking up my bag, I sat back digging through the bag for the case file. I'm not surprised that I put both case files in there, I pulled both files out then dropped the bag to the floor and turned towards Sean handing him the files. He sat there looking over both files before speaking,

Sean:"Yea yesterday's case us a wild animal and this case? I've never seen anything like it."
Me:"I haven't either but the thing I can't explain is how the helld did they freeze?"

Sean grew quiet as he continued looking over the photos, I sat there waiting for him to say something.

Sean:"To me, these look like snake pucture wounds but that can't be possible."
Me:"I was thinking the same thing but in order for that to happen it had to be a giant snake which doesn't exist."
Sean:"I've seen stranger things before so anything is possible but your right they don't exist."
Me:"I don't know how to explain this case to the DA."
Sean:"You don't why don't you leave these files with me it'll give me something to do when you head back to work."
Me:"Are you sure?"
Sean:"If I wasn't I wouldn't have mentioned it darling."
Me:"Your right."