Life A Soak

I layed there, blood soaking my skin and clothes. Red... It's all I could see. It was only when the door opened that I moved my head an inch to see who it was. To my surprise, it was Hizashi.

Mic's POV:

Oh my goodness. Shota didn't lie when he said he absolutely broke her. My little dove was on the floor, with pools of blood scattered on her and across the room. It was on the walls and even the ceiling. It looked like a murder scene from a horror movie.

She wasn't even moving at all, which scared me the most. I walked over to her and sat down, lifting her a bit so her head was on my lap. She was breathing rashly and her eyes looked dead and looking into nowhere. I picked her up bridal style as she grunted very quietly as I picked her up. I walked down the hall and into the bathroom. I placed her down gently in the tub and looked around for some bandages and other necessities.

After I found some, I kneeled over the tub and turned the water on. I brushed the hair from her face and grabbed a washcloth. I put some rubbing alcohol on it and cleaned a cut on her forehead. Y/N barely winced or even flinched away from the pain.

I continued to clean the visible cuts as the tub got filled. As it got filled, I could see the water stain red with blood.

I had cleaned all her cuts but I could see parts where she got cut under her shirt a little bit. "Dove, I'm gonna have to get the cuts under your shirt, ok?

Y/N POV:

You grumbled and moved away from him as much as you could. "Come on, I have to clean them! They'll get infected." I could watch him as he got up and stepped in the tub behind me. He sat down, holding me on his lap, very gently. "Mmm... n-noo..." I mumbled out. "Yess~ we have to."

He pulled my shirt up until he stopped at my 'chest'. "I'm not going to do anything, your safe with me my little dove." I calmed down a bit and nuzzled my head into the heat of his body as he cleaned my cuts. As I was, a flashback flashed in my head. "You EVER not listen to me or Mic, I will make you relive this over and over again. The more you resist us, the worse I'll make it, so I advise you to lighten up!" Aizawa said. Your flashback ended as he slashed you. You started to breathe heavily and shake a bit.

Mic stopped and looked down at you. "What's wrong love?" He said as he comfortingly hugged you lightly. Your breathing slowed down and you tried to, weakly, get up. "Nuh, uh, uh. Wait till I get up." As he stood up and walked out of the tub.

Mic turned around, picked you up, and placed you on the sink top. He then wrapped and mended to all your injuries.

"There you go honey, all better... what about we go see what Shota is doing?" Your eyes got big with fear. You do NOT want to go near that psychopath ever again. "MmmMmm.." you mumbled. He picked you up and said," Yessss, he's been waiting for you." No! No! No! I have to get away! You weakly squirmed in Hizashi's grasp, pain reaping at every end of your body. As your were trying to escape from him, he opened the door.

You immediately stopped as you felt Aizawa staring cold daggers at the back of you. You didn't dare to look at him, and so you looked opposite from him. Yet, Hizashi went closer to him, sitting on the bed with you laid on his lap. Aizawa scooted to you and Mic on the bed.

He looked at you in the eyes. You squeaked and looked down, with your eyes closed. You then felt cold, icy hands grab you, pulling you into their chest. "That's nice my kitten's listening now.." he said with a sadistic grin looking down at you.

He layed down, pulling you onto his chest, fiddling with your hair. "Mic and I have to go to UA, so you're going to be a good girl and stay here." Aizawa then got up, laying you on the bed and covering you up. "I'll be back soon. Maybe we could do something fun when I come back." He then followed Mic out and soon left, as I could hear the door close.

You soon got comfortable as sleep tugged at your eyes. You fell asleep gracefully and thought of one thing before drifting away....

"You may break me as much as you want, but I will never lose my will to fight and be free!"......