Night and Day

Aizawa wakes up and sits up, nudging Mic. "Zashi, what time is it?" He asks. Hizashi sits up and looks at his phone. His eyes adjust and look at the screen. "It's 8:47... crap, we slept too long." Zashi groans. "Yeah, I'll bring y/n to bed." And he picks you up in the blankets and stands up, walking to the bedroom.

You wake up to the smell of vanilla and old books. You nuzzled your face into it, not noticing it's Aizawa. You wrap your arms around him, breathing in the calming scent. Shota notices this and holds you, combing through your hair with his fingers. Your eyes flutter open and meet Aizawa's gaze, frightening you. You fist up your hands and push away from him, grazing past his abs. 

He only looks at you like a child. He grabs your hip and brings you towards him. You tense up and start whining, waking up Mic beside you. 

"Mmm why you whining honey?" He turns to both of you and smirks. "Whatcha doin with her Shota~" he says in a teasing voice. Shota looks down at you and smirks, before teasingly touching your waist. You whine and push away at him, eventually digging your nails into his arm, making him stop. 

He grabs your wrists, squeezing them. "That's not nice kitten!" He tells you, clearly angry. You shut your eyes and pull at your hands. He pins you to the bed, and forcefully grabs your face, kissing you. He stays like that for a moment and then pulls away a bit. 

He bends back down and bites your shoulder. You cry and struggle as he bites down harder, making it bleed. You scream in pain as Hizashi stares at Aizawa. "Shota!" He yells. Aizawa releases and back away, wiping his mouth from the blood. "Hm?" "Your being too harsh with her! Why would you do that!?" "Because Mic, she needs to know she belongs to us." Mic backs off, grumbling as he exits the room. 

Aizawa looks down at a terrified y/n. "Aww, I know, but I had to make you mine, kitten." He lays down beside you and holds you on top of him. He breathes in your scent. To him, you smell just like the flowers and sun. You slowly try to get off of him, but he just keeps grabbing you back. "Stop it. I'm warning you." He says. You don't listen to him and try once more, resulting in him grabbing you and holding you down on the bed. 

He looks into your eyes with anger and rage. He finds one of your cuts and sticks his finger on it, making it bleed again. You scream as the pain becomes unbearable. He stops and looks at you, as you shake in fear and pain. He lays back down, and holds you tightly against him. "Now go to sleep." He says sternly and closes his eyes. You have no other choice, and soon, you fall back asleep...