Fight me?

As I turned around, nobody was there. I was so confused that I just got scared. I just ran home and locked the doors and windows. Eventually I fell asleep though.

The next day, I went to school early and heard arguing in the teachers lounge. I just thought it was weird and brushed it off. I sat down in the classroom and played Paccy Cat on my device. As I did, Aizawa walked in, which was unusual because he was always here at the bell. Nobody else was here but me and him. He just sat down and looked around the room. " What are you doing here so early L/N?" He asked. I blinked real quick as I set my iPad down. "Oh I dunno, I just like the extra free time." I replied and then asked," how are you here so early? Usually you are here on the bell." He just grabbed some papers and put them away in the desk while saying," I had to correct the tests and papers so I came early." "Oh ok" as I grabbed my iPad and continued to play Paccy Cat.

Before long Present Mic popped his head in the door way. "Hey Shota!!" He said with a bright smile. He walked over to Aizawa and just then noticed me. " Oh dang I didn't see you there F/N! You mind if I have a chat with Aizawa real quick?" Before I could even answer he rushed out the door with Aizawa and yelled " K thanks see ya!!". Really, what a weirdo. I continued gaming as everyone came into the classroom. I greeted everyone with a good morning when Aizawa came in. " Ok, today we are going to be be versing our teachers in the afternoon. You will be assigned in pairs and will have to take down the teacher or escape the field." After his announcement, we went to the next period for English. " Hey you kids!! Today we are gonna do a surprise quiz!!" Everyone moaned and groaned while he yelled out " YEAH! Let's start!". As the papers were passed out, I grabbed the paper and glanced at the questions. Dang it! It was all the hard things I wasn't good at! I filled out the questions as best as my brain could do. Let's just hope I did ok as I turned it in. Throughout the day was normal. At last, the last stop of the day was hero course. Let's go plus Ultra I told myself!