Belts And Blood

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️!: This part includes gore, fear, and abuse!! ⚠️

I didn't know how long I was in there. But, I know I fell asleep. When I woke, I could hear arguing and then footsteps coming to the door. I hid away in the shadows as the door opened. Hizashi opened the door and walked in. He grabbed me by the arm and dragged me out. I tried to resist and fight back, but he just squeezed my arms even more. "You better stop it or your going to get even worse punishment he said in an angry tone. He threw me in an all white room and locked the door. A minute later, both of them came in. I was balled up in the back corner. "You were very bad Y/n", said Aizawa. "You need punished, so I agreed with Zashi to do it." Present mic started to take off his belt and held it in his hands. They both started to walk over to you. Aizawa went behind you and Mic went in front of you.

you started to shake and you hid your face in your knees. Aizawa crouched down and said," Put your arms out, I don't want to have to force you." He said grimly. You shook your head and mumbled "Never". This pissed him off. He forcefully grabbed your arms and put them out in front of you. You tired to pull back but he just tightened his grip on you. Your heart was racing outside your chest when Mic kneeled down in front of you. "You should have listened", he whispered in your ear. He got back up and held the belt in his hand firmly. You couldn't stop it no matter what you did. You were absolutely powerless.

He whipped the belt on your arms as you screamed in pain trying to get away. Aizawa only held you tighter and tighter each time you moved. Mic's belt had metal diamonds along it that were very sharp. Over and over again he slashed your arms while you screamed in pain. Your arms were bruised red, and gushing out blood. When he stopped after 20 minutes, he dropped his belt and kneeled in front of you. You were half passed out from all the pain. "Are you gonna be a good girl now?" He asked with a sadistic smile. Aizawa had let go of your arms and you nodded yes. "Good my little dove", as he lifted you up and took you to the bedroom. He placed you on the bed and sat next to you. He looked at your cuts and kissed up your arms. It stand, but you kept it together. Aizawa had followed after he grabbed bandages. He and Mic then wrapped your arms up. After that, Hizashi grabbed you and pulled you under the covers. You didn't try getting away, because you were just too tired. He grabbed you and put his hands around your waist as he fell asleep with you in his embrace. Aizawa got in on the other side of you and latched onto the other side of you. Now you couldn't move anymore. You couldn't escape then. Soon, you fell asleep by the rhythm of heartbeats around you. You were determined to leave this place. You just needed to keep hopeful...