Soup

I try shaking my headache away but it only makes it worse. Really, I feel like a blown up pillow.

Just as I was lost in my thoughts, Mic comes in with a tray of food. He sets the tray down and helps me to sit up. He gives me the tray and I see he got me some cheddar broccoli soup! Nice! "I'll be right back!" He says as he runs out. I devour the soup from how hungry I am when he comes back. He is carrying a whole tv and places it on the dresser across from me.

"Let's have a movie day dovey!" He says, as he gets in the bed beside me. I scroll through the movies and pick one I like. It's called "Water Boy". I put the movie on as he gets comfy in the blankets and pillows. As we watch the movie, I finish the food and set the tray on the nightstand. I soon get comfortable and melt in the bed. I get my face covered In the blankets and soon fall asleep.

When I wake up, the tv is off and Mic is asleep next to me. I sit up, as I feel much better, and go to clean my plates off in the kitchen. When I'm done, I go in the living room and curl up on the couch, falling asleep once more.

When I wake up again, I feel myself being held on someone. I turn my head and see Aizawa looking down at me. "Feeling better?" He asks looking at me. "A b-bit.." I mutter. He puts his hand on my forehead. "You still feel warm, but your better than the morning." You look down, and away from him. Aizawa hold you closer, moving a bit to get comfortable with you on his lap. You try to get up, but he just tighten his grip on you.

"Calm down kitten.." he mutters. You get scared and start to squirm around. He grabs you harshly, holding your waist back with one hand, and the other holding your neck back to his face. "You better stop it! Your pissing me off." He says in a threatening tone. Your heart pounds out of your chest as you reluctantly stop battling against him.

"Good girl.." he whispers as he releases your neck. You shakes as your eyes are full of fear. Just in time, Mic walks in looking drowsy. "Shota, your scaring her~" he groans, and takes me from Aizawa arms. "No I'm not.. just telling her to behave." Aizawa replies as he gets up. "Ain't that right honey?" He says leaning down and booping my nose with a grin.

I growl at him and Mic grabs my mouth. "Don't you dare growl at him, y/n!" Hizashi says. You huff and turn your head away from them, obviously angry.

Aizawa grabs you and flings you upside down, spinning you around in circles. You scream as he chuckles at your adorable yet funny little face. "You shall not be grumpy like meee!" Shota says as he stops and holds you in place from falling over. He grins and plops down on the couch, holding you between him and Hizashi. They put on a movie and you get comfortable in dorm blankets.

You fall fast asleep, and fall over onto Aizawa. He grabs you and lays down behind you and wraps his arms behind you, nuzzling his face in your tangle of hair. Mic looks over at the 2 and decide to join them. He lays down, behind Aizawa, and wraps his arms over both of you, smushing you both to him. Soon, you all fall asleep peace fully until nighttime comes..