Gone In My Grasp

Aizawa POV:

I walked down the steps and first saw the closet door open. NO! NO! How could she do this!? I then saw the cuffs on the floor. NO. SHE. DID. NOT.

I grabbed my phone and went to call Hizashi. "Zashi! She's gone!" "What do you mean she's gone!?" "I don't know ok!? Just look for her!" He hung up the phone and stormed out the door. He wouldn't let you get away so easily.

Y/n POV:

We were half way to the station when I heard a noise above me in the alley. I looked up but saw nothing. I told Kiri to keep walking and he did, checking on me every now and then. He got out of the dark alley and looked back.

Before I got out, I was tackled to the ground and had a knife over my throat. "You make a sound and I'll cut your vocal cords out dove." He said with an intense look in his green eyes. I was pinned but managed to grab a nearby rock. I smashed it against his head and ran as fast as I could to Kiri's voice. Before I got fully out of the dark alley, a cloth wrapped around my leg and pulled me back. I screamed Kirishima's name until I was wrapped from head to toe in the capture weapon. Shota stared me dead in the eyes. He wasn't going to lecture me, neither hurt me, he was going to kill me slowly and painfully. I tried to make a quirk but I was too scared to think straight. Too many emotions came through as I struggled in Aizawa's grasp. Before Kirishima could see the attackers or me, they were out of sight and headed back to their holding place. As they made their way back, they both were silent, even Hizashi.

Once we got back, I could sense the tension rising like a winter blizzard ripping a town apart. I could only to imagine what is next to come. Whatever it is, will not be good....