Naps and Kittens

What the!?... I could feel my whole body radiating with heat. I look down and see Aizawa grabbing ahold of me and his face buried in my hair. I look to my other side, and find Mic is gone. Now I'm stuck with him....

My heart is beating fast and I'm in absolute shock. I just want to get away from him! But, if I move, he'll wake up... Oh I don't care anymore! I'm going to have a panic attack if I stay near him any longer! I quickly dive away as fast as I can. I reach the floor as he stirs awake and sits up. "Seriously y/n... you better come back or I'm going to get mad." I gulp. No! No! No! I don't wanna! "1..." Crap! What should I do!? "2..." He starts to get off the bed. "Ok! Ok... I'll come over.." I yell in panic. I slowly and cautiously walk over the the end of the bed where he is sitting. I sit down a foot from him, and look down at the floor.

He grabs me and hold me close to his chest, his grip tight. "Oh kitten, you made me mad again..." He looks down at my terrified face. "I'll let you go this time because I'm too tired to deal with this.." He then lays down and holds me close to him underneath the blankets. "I have the whole day off, so I can spend It with you all day. Won't that be fun...?"