Help My Heart Break

Part reference from Regrets story power of 2

I woke up in a bed that looked just like mine. Maybe, what happened was just a bad dream. That, until the other side of the bed moved. "I know your awake". I screeched and tripped out of the bed. I looked around. The place was so creepy, it didn't have any windows. I charged to any door and I was glad it wasn't a closet. It followed to a hall. I saw stairs and tried to go up to find a exit. But, before I could, go I was thrown into a wall and a clothe constricted around my neck. I looked up and saw...Aizawa. "Why are you trying to run away kitten? Your safe with us now." He said as he loosened the cloth a bit so I could breathe.

"Please just let me go! I won't tell anyone!" I said scratching at the cloth. "Why should we baby, we planned this for so long and we got delayed when idiot dropped the stuff on the floor and broke it. AND, I wouldn't let my sweet little kitten go, because your mine now." I was petrified at what he said. After he was finishing talking, a blonde guy came out the room I was in. "Shotaaa your scaring herrr"m said the blonde man. "Who the fuck are you!?", I yelled at him. "Wait- wha?! You don't remember me? Aww that's so sad!" He said moping. He walked over and tried to touch me, but I swatted his hand away. "You know it's not nice to hit~", he said in a mocking voice. I kicked him as hard as I could in his nuts and said"WELL ITS NOT NICE TO F'ING KIDNAP SOMEONE!", I yelled at him. He looked up at me and said," awww your so caring" with a smile on his face. " how'd you know I was a masochist?", he said as he grabbed me roughly and brought me into a hug. I tried punching and pushing away, but he only kept tightening his grip. " Get off of me!!" I yelled.

"It's so nice to be able to call you mine now.." he said in my ear before bitching it loudly and backing away. "You! Your mic? But why. What the actually fucking shit is wrong with both of you! You assholes!". He started to lecture me not to use foul language while I zoned out and looked around for an exit. "Hey Zashi, I don't think she's listening." Said Aizawa. I looked up to see Mic's face turn deep red and him march back in that room with Shota following him. I didn't think twice to run up those stairs and found a door with a a door code thingy. Because I had a quirk canceling cuff on my one arm, I could just get a quirk to escape. I tried at the door when I heard a door open. I tired desperately at the code before I got dragged down the stairs by my hair. "You don't listen to me AND YOU TRY TO RUN AWAY!" He yelled before throwing me in a closet and locking it. It was sure heck better than being near them. Now I can think of how to escape.