Just A Wonderland

Y/N POV:

Ackkk. I just want to go back to my dream! Not wake up! I was just with all my friends and joking around with Kirishima and Bakuhoe. And of course...it had to end and I come back to reality's bitter truth.

I open my eyes and stand up, looking around. I crawl towards the edge of the bed as I try to stand, but only crumble to the floor. My legs burst with pain and sting worse than fire. Dang! I can't even stand up well! Slowly, but surely, I stand up, wobbling and in very much pain. I walk slowly, opening the bedroom door and stepping into the hallway. I walk to the kitchen and open the fridge, spotting a (favorite sandwich) with my name on it. I grab it and take a small bite. Alright, I gotta say, it wasn't half bad!

I munch away at the sandwich and begin exploring the place once I was finished. There was a bedroom, kitchen, living room, bathroom, 2 offices, and the 2 other rooms...

I walk to the living room and lay, sprawling out on the couch. I surely did need a stretch, and that did it well! I open my eyes and move my head to see a remote. I grab it and turn on the tv, going to the news channel. I watch them give reports and then I came on. They were looking for me! I just hope they find me soon if I don't escape in time.

I turn the channels off and found my favorite movie, (fav movie) and turn it on. As I watch the movie, I fall into a deep sleep. By the time I wake up, the movie is over, so I head over to one of the offices. Wow! It has so many instruments and recording gadgets! I see a piano and walk over towards it. It's an old one for sure, and it looks in good condition!

I have one at my home. Home..... will I ever see it again? I stared at the piano, and before I know it, I'm sitting down and gliding my fingers across the keys, playing the theme to "Howl's Moving Castle".

As I was playing, I didn't notice the door open. Hizashi stood by the doorway with Aizawa walking past to see what he was looking at.

After I was done playing, I heard shuffling behind me. I turned my head and saw Hizashi sitting at his desk and recording station. He took his directional speaker off and sits down, before looking over at me. "Hey love! How was your day?" He said with a toothy smile. I only glare at him as he gets up and walks out. "Ok then, but we're playing Monopoly, so come on!"

I get up and head over to the living room. As soon as I saw Aizawa watching tv on the couch, I turned around to leave. "Where are you going kitten? Did you miss me?" He asks as he looks over at me. I stop, back facing him. He gets up and walks over behind me. Aizawa wraps his arms around my waist puts his chin on my head. "I know I missed you.." He then drags you over to the couch and sits on it with you beside him.

Hizashi then came and brought Monopoly. We then sit on the floor, playing Monopoly for a few hours. The first out was Mic, then me and Aizawa fought over 1st place. I soon went bankrupt and he won. Dang, that was the first time EVER losing Monopoly! Mic and I both pout on the floor as sore losers. Aizawa just got up, stretching.."You guys are both sore losers!" "Nuh uh! You probably cheated Shota!" Mic whined. "No I didn't, now get up, I'm going to bed." And he left going to the bedroom. Hizashi stood up and lended me a hand, picking me off my feet to stand up. I follow him to the bedroom.

Hizashi runs to the bed, and jumps on Aizawa. "HIZASHII!!" Shota yells as he throws Mic off of him, to the side of the bed. Mic laughs as Aizawa grumbles and goes back to sleep. "Come here sweet pea!" Hizashi says as he hand motions you over to him. I walk over and he grabs me, squishing me into a hug. Ow! Ow! He pulls the blanket over the both of us. He holds onto my waist and snuggles into me. Aizawa unexpectedly opens his eyes and stares at me for a moment. Quickly, he steals me from Mic and holds me in a hug. "Mine..." He grumbles. Mic tried fighting for me, but only gained half of my side. "Goodnight my little dove!" He says, kissing my forehead. I cringe, but soon fall asleep. Everyone is quiet as they all fade to a deep sleep....

(Sorry for the last, short chapter. I was tired and I just wanted to take a nap. I hope you all are good today!)