Chapter 301 - 310

_

  Chapter 301 Feeding and Food 27
  Embu's piercing scream came.

  The sound was so vibrating that it made people dizzy.

  Fu Anan untied the broken tentacles, and pushed Xiao Ai forward, "Why are you still lying on your   stomach , run."

  "Thank you, thank you sister!"

Si cross flow.

  Fu An'an glanced at the tentacles with blue blood oozing under his feet, thought about it and put it into the space.

  When you are alone, you can also study and study.

  —They

  moved for a long time.

  Looking down, it seems that he has already left the kitchen.

  A group of people sat at the mouth of the ventilation duct panting heavily, it can be said that they survived the disaster.

  "Which of you pushed me just now?"

  Xiao Ai looked at them and asked the teacher.

  If someone hadn't pushed her just now, she wouldn't have fallen down at all, and she wouldn't have been caught by Embu almost.

  Seeing her asking, Fu Anan also raised his head and stared at them.

  There was silence for a minute, and then the man with glasses stood up, acting like a peacemaker, "The situation was urgent at the time, and everyone may have accidentally injured you in a hurry. Isn't it all right? Forget it, everyone, pay more attention next time." It's all

  like

  this Having said that, Xiao Ai couldn't find anyone if she wanted to pursue it.

  Seeing this, Fu Anan began to close her eyes and meditate.

  —Suddenly

  they heard a commotion below.

  Rows of robots passed by below, and humans appeared again.

  The NPC shouted Enbu enthusiastically, like a pig about to enter the slaughterhouse, and suddenly didn't know what was waiting for them next.

  Those mechanical hands sent humans in, and when they left, they stopped suddenly.

  The scanning light suddenly turned red, bang!
  They're hitting the ceiling.

  "Damn, run!"

  After taking a break, they started their forced escape again.

  From the escape of a dozen people at the beginning, now there are only six or seven people left.

  The most uncomfortable thing is that no matter where they fled, these mechanical hands seemed to be equipped with trackers, chasing them accurately.

  tracking device?
  Fu An'an looked at his arm and suddenly had a flash of inspiration.

  Using his ability, he took it off his arm and threw it back hard.

  Sure enough, one of the manipulators started madly in the direction of the armband.

  Why didn't these robots respond before?
  Fu An'an thought about it seriously, but was suddenly pushed by an external force beside her.

  Fu Anan reacted quickly, her legs got stuck on both ends of the vent, and a hole was smashed in the place below by the robot, and she almost fell from here.