Chapter 361 - 370

_

  Chapter 361 Reality 3
  In addition to training spatial ability, of course physical strength, shooting, and boxing cannot be left behind.

  Looking at the nine rings he hit in a row, Fu Anan felt that he had become stronger again!

  handsome!
  She blew on the muzzle of the gun like in the movie, then put down the gun and took off the noise-canceling headphones.

  He shook his arms and looked at Fu Yizhi,
  "Brother Fu, do you want to warm up?"

  Fu Yizhi was sitting aside at the moment, with his back straight and his legs crossed, long and straight.

  Sitting there quietly, he was as handsome as a sculpture.

  until he opened his mouth to speak.

  "You still haven't finished a set of training, don't try to be lazy."

  Uh...

  Where is she lazy?

  Look at his mouth, it's better to make a sculpture!
  Fu Anan sighed.

  Maybe the voice was too loud, Fu Yizhi looked at her, "What are you dissatisfied with?" "

  No."

  Fu Anan shook his head like a rattle,
  "You trained me yourself, how could I be dissatisfied?!"

  Seeing this, he looked away , hummed indifferently.

  However, at the next moment, Fu Yizhi suddenly closed his eyes and fell forward without warning.

  Fortunately, Fu An'an had quick hands and eyes, and provided him with a solid and reliable arm when he fell down!

  "Brother Yan!" Seeing Fu Yizhi's appearance, Fu Anan laid him flat on the bench and shouted downstairs,

  "Brother Fu, he seems to be in a game!"

  ——

  After confirmation, it doesn’t seem like it’s really in the game! This was the first time she saw Father Fu enter the game alone.

  Although she knew how many rounds of dungeons Fu Yizhi had gone through alone before she met him, but looking at him sleeping soundly at this moment, she still couldn't help feeling a little worried.

  "Don't worry."

  Yan Senbo looked at her nervous appearance and showed a comforting smile,

  "Sir is the strongest among us."

  That's what he said.

  But there was something a little wrong when Papa Fu entered the game.

  Since the second stage of the game started, after clearing the game each time, there is basically a seven-day rest period before entering the next round of the game.

  According to the information Xu Tian collected from them and other members of Mang, every player is like this.

  But today is only the fourth day since they left the last round of games.

  Fu Anan sat by the bed, quietly watching Fu Yizhi who was asleep for a long time.

  The room was very quiet, Yan Senbo stood beside him, looking back and forth between the two of them.

  "Brother Yan."

  Fu Anan suddenly stood up.

  "Huh? What's the matter?" Yan Senbo was pulled back to his senses by her sudden cry.