Chapter 1401 - 1410

Chapter 1401 Ancient House 4
  At this time, except for them, the people on the same bus were randomly assigned to various places in Danfu.

  Kitchen, laundry, sweeping, moving, raising...

  all are servants without exception.

  The moment they entered, they were put on the corresponding roughest clothes, and began to work under the supervision of four weeks. They only had boiled wild vegetables and steamed buns for dinner. The sleeping place and the raising place are very close, a dozen people sleep in a big bunk, the room is cramped and stuffy and has a bad smell.

  These are very different from the treatment of the little benevolent people who sleep on carved pear wood beds, eat special skin-nourishing meals, and are carefully fed.

  The 10 people in the lobby of Xiyuan

  were summoned to have dinner together. Except for the collision of bowls and chopsticks, there was no other sound.

  Red candles were burning slowly beside them, a dozen people in the room including Nanny Tan watched them eat. The dishes on the table look exquisite and there are a lot of them, but in fact they are very small, and one plate is only enough for one bite.

  The gloomy decoration, the expressionless servants, and the almost harsh requirements made the atmosphere of the scene extremely depressing.

  Suddenly, a girl with a big wave accidentally dropped the bowl on the ground and smashed it, and everyone stopped eating.

  "There are no rules."

  Nanny Tan's dark words sounded, and then two strong women came out of the servants watching their meal and grabbed the girl's arms.

  "What are you going to do?"

  The girl struggled.

  "Little virtuous people don't know how to eat, this old slave will teach you how to eat."

  Tan Momo picked up the small bowl in front of her, which contained a bowl of clear white soup, squeezed her mouth, and poured it in,

  " Vomit!

  Cough cough!"

  No matter how delicious the food is, it will definitely not feel good to be poured into it like a duck.

  The girl suddenly retched and coughed, but her discomfort couldn't stop the old nanny from moving.

  The soup in the bowl went down, and there were other things. Nanny Tan stuffed the unfinished food in front of her into the girl's mouth one by one, the girl's head was forced to be raised high, the food deformed her roar, she was choked until she rolled her eyes, and she didn't show mercy.

  This is as if a certain country hangs the goose up in order to have the best foie gras, stuffs the food tube in its mouth, and stuffs the food into it.

  The difference is that one is for ingredients, and the other is for punishment; one food outlet tube is directly inserted into the stomach, and the other is forcefully inserted into the throat.

  Finally the meal was over.

  The food residue of the curly-haired girl was scattered on her collar and hair, and her mouth was bleeding from the feeding, and she could hardly make a sound.

  She sat aside with a face full of fear, not daring to make any rude moves.

  It was like a wake-up call and everyone sat up straighter than before.